• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Important Sporty Pole.

Which is "easiest" for a normal human being (AKA, you)?

• scoring a basket in an NBA game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • getting an NFL first down

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • getting a hit in a MLB game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scoring a try in a rugby test match

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • hitting a boundary in a cricket test match

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • this appears to be quite a serious pole. Bit surprised, given the polling history of this polestar.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • pole's not finished yet, dickhead

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • almost done now though

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • righto.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I voted "hitting a boundary in a cricket test match" Might fluke a lucky nick that flies off to fuck knows where.

Scoring a try in a rugby test match: unpossible. Would be instantly pummelled into my own face and counter rucked straight to ICU.
getting an NFL first down: unpossible. Even harder than a test try I reckon. Would be reduced to a pile of broken bones within seconds, to be hiffed out with the burnables.
getting a hit in a MLB game: the most unpossible. no fluking lucky nicks here. Anyone thats been to a baseball batting centre will tell you how goddamn hard this feat is.

Scoring a basket in an NBA game: this might be doable if I just stand the fuck down one end unguarded and hope I can catch a long outlet pass and not shit the bed during a layup before 8-foot spider limbs of armageddon stretch upcourt and swipe my shit into Row Z.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Poor polling turnout to the pole so far.

Do the forum members hate democracy? DO THEY? ANSWER ME.

Super serious rugby forii here. Sphincters are going into "crush carbon into frikken diamonds" mode until RWC is over. Or at least the pool stages.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I assumed this thread was going to be about the former World's Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski. He's the only important sporty Pole I can think of.

1388293207.jpg