1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Important Sporty Pole.

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Dismal Pillock, Aug 31, 2019.

?

Which is "easiest" for a normal human being (AKA, you)?

scoring a basket in an NBA game 0 vote(s) 0.0%
getting an NFL first down 0 vote(s) 0.0%
getting a hit in a MLB game 0 vote(s) 0.0%
scoring a try in a rugby test match 1 vote(s) 11.1%
hitting a boundary in a cricket test match 2 vote(s) 22.2%
this appears to be quite a serious pole. Bit surprised, given the polling history of this polestar. 6 vote(s) 66.7%
pole's not finished yet, dickhead 3 vote(s) 33.3%
almost done now though 3 vote(s) 33.3%
righto. 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

Idea taken from a recent Deadspin article and given the full Pole treatmente.

Don't forget to show your working.
  2. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

I don't think anyone wants me to show my working on here.
  3. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

I voted "hitting a boundary in a cricket test match" Might fluke a lucky nick that flies off to fuck knows where.

Scoring a try in a rugby test match: unpossible. Would be instantly pummelled into my own face and counter rucked straight to ICU.

getting an NFL first down: unpossible. Even harder than a test try I reckon. Would be reduced to a pile of broken bones within seconds, to be hiffed out with the burnables.

getting a hit in a MLB game: the most unpossible. no fluking lucky nicks here. Anyone thats been to a baseball batting centre will tell you how goddamn hard this feat is.

Scoring a basket in an NBA game: this might be doable if I just stand the fuck down one end unguarded and hope I can catch a long outlet pass and not shit the bed during a layup before 8-foot spider limbs of armageddon stretch upcourt and swipe my shit into Row Z.
    Scoey, yourmatesam and cyclopath like this.
  4. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

Poor polling turnout to the pole so far.
    Do the forum members hate democracy? DO THEY? ANSWER ME.
  5. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

Super serious rugby forii here. Sphincters are going into "crush carbon into frikken diamonds" mode until RWC is over. Or at least the pool stages.
  6. Braveheart81 Rocky Elsom (76)

I assumed this thread was going to be about the former World's Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski. He's the only important sporty Pole I can think of.

[IMG]
  7. fatprop David Wilson (68)

Needs "none of the above, mere humans couldn't do any of them"