• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

WIN with the easy Sport Vids Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
We're looking for awesome sport videos. We want the top 3 sport videos you know of, can find or make from around the internet in each of our categories.

Prize
Whoever has the best entry of 3 vids in each category wins not only huge kudos, BUT A FREE GAGR T-SHIRT OF YOUR CHOICE, including the best selling "I'm not an alcoholic" Richie McCaw T.
McCaw Reversed copy.png

How to enter
Enter by EMBEDDING each of your 3 videos into your ONE POST in one or more category threads. If the vid isn't embedded (playable on page) it won't get viewed and your entry won't count. (Embed by clicking on the button above that looks like film).
Videos can come from any online video sharing site as long as we can embed them here (YouTube and Vimeo most likely to work).

Entry Deadline
Sunday 17th March. Winners announced Monday 18th. If entries are tied / close, a vote-off may ensue.

Judging
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
  • Awesomeness
  • Relevance to category
  • Quality of video - good quality better, HD preferred. Pixelated/fuzzy not accepted.
Categories (follow links)
Have at it!

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
On reflection, 5 vids might be a bit much - HAVE MADE IT EASIER BY REDUCING TO 3 ONLY per entry. Get em in!

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
I'll get the ball rolling then. Don't watch League or AFL so nothing there.

Union: There are a few Reds vids but this is still one of my most viewed!

Motorsport: Like watching the lighter side of F1!

Finally in the awesome category, GoPro has so many but this is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.