• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tram Tracks

Peter Burge (5)
Stannies vs kinross results
1sts 46-7 stannies
2nds 60-12 stannies
3rds vs Scott's opens Bathurst Stannies 48-5 I
think
4ths vs kinros 3rds Stannies won well 30+ roughly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tram Tracks

Peter Burge (5)
Stannies vs kinross results
1sts 46-7 stannies
2nds 60-12 stannies
3rds vs Scott's opens Bathurst Stannies 48-5 I
think
4ths vs kinros 3rds Stannies won well 30+ roughly

16a Stannies 31 kinross 0 I believe

L.D

Stan Wickham (3)
6 points loss to KWS, draw against gregs and a 2 point loss playing Oakhill. Besides the Augustines blowout, Pats clearly have the ability to compete, just cant seem to turn push that extra step at the death to seal the win. Must be heartbreaking for the boys. Maybe its a confidence thing. I wouldn't completely write them off against Stannies. Expect Pats to exact some revenge in the second half of the season.

Ruck.n.Maul

Frank Row (1)
6 points loss to KWS, draw against gregs and a 2 point loss playing Oakhill. Besides the Augustines blowout, Pats clearly have the ability to compete, just cant seem to turn push that extra step at the death to seal the win. Must be heartbreaking for the boys. Maybe its a confidence thing. I wouldn't completely write them off against Stannies. Expect Pats to exact some revenge in the second half of the season.

L.D.

I could not agree more. I was there and i am sure the others that were there as well would agree with me in saying it may have been the best game in the ISA over the weekend or maybe even the season so far played with great passion and respect. Pats definitely have the ability to compete and yes, i would not rule them out next week against stannies they will be hungry for a win.

I don't know how pats have been training or if it is injuries but i am curious to know if they are putting in those 1 percenters as rugby is a game of cm's which was seen on the weekend at Breen, if either of the final kicks were 30 cm to the left it would have been a completely different result.

RnM

Front In Out

Bob McCowan (2)
Pats have some ground to cover, I'm backing them to get going within the next few week's and really finish strong. They are a team to watch out for in the back end of the season.

Mr ISA Rugby

Herbert Moran (7)
Pats have some ground to cover, I'm backing them to get going within the next few week's and really finish strong. They are a team to watch out for in the back end of the season.
Big call. After leading the whole game to draw against Greg's to the heartbreak on Breen it's going to take a mighty effort to bounce back.

I really feel for the team. It always seems like Pats is competitive in most games but just can't get over that line.

They are a resilient bunch but pulling up their socks and taking on the Stannies juggernaut next week will be a massive ask. They'll try their best; they always do.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Front In Out

Bob McCowan (2)
Big call. After leading the whole game to draw against Greg's to the heartbreak on Breen it's going to take a mighty effort to bounce back.

I really feel for the team. It always seems like Pats is competitive in most games but just can't get over that line.

They are a resilient bunch but pulling up their socks and taking on the Stannies juggernaut next week will be a massive ask. They'll try their best; they always do.

After seeing how some of the players were after that game on the weekend, it really meant something to them all, the boys are starting to wake up and realise it's crunch time. It is a very big call but the boys in black have it in them.

Mr ISA Rugby

Herbert Moran (7)
After seeing how some of the players were after that game on the weekend, it really meant something to them all, the boys are starting to wake up and realise it's crunch time. It is a very big call but the boys in black have it in them.
Yep. You could tell it hurt. Year after year Pats has lost to Oaks and to get that close and not do the job was hard to watch for everyone there.

L.D

Stan Wickham (3)

Pats were down 12-0 in the beginning of the Gregs game so they do have some kind of resilience in them. I think there may be some big names missing also, I saw that big fijian centre with the funny name sitting on the bench in his uniform on the weekend

Mr ISA Rugby

Herbert Moran (7)
Pats were down 12-0 in the beginning of the Gregs game so they do have some kind of resilience in them. I think there may be some big names missing also, I saw that big fijian centre with the funny name sitting on the bench in his uniform on the weekend
Yep.

C. O'Brien is the captain of the side who was injured against Auggies. And Mark N (Nawaqanitawase). who is there centre. Both are arguably their best two players and were really missed on Saturday. Not sure of their expected return.

Front In Out

Bob McCowan (2)
Yep.

C. O'Brien is the captain of the side who was injured against Auggies. And Mark N (Nawaqanitawase). who is there centre. Both are arguably their best two players and were really missed on Saturday. Not sure of their expected return.

Let's hope they both make it back this week, they should be back but still slight chances they might not be.

O

Oak_Wood

St Pats vs Oakhill results from the weekend:
27th-May-2017-Oakhill-Rugby Results vs St Pats.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.