• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

insideball23

Stannies showed the Knox boys how its done in Bathurst, hopefully they can consolidate with a threat at the ISA Premiership this season.

Footyhead112

Frank Row (1)
Pius 1st XV looking strong this year, led by Nathaniel Ponozzo, after coming off a great season last year and winning ISA 2nds, Pius look to be a middle rank team in Div 1

I

insideball23

Pius 1st XV looking strong this year, led by Nathaniel Ponozzo, after coming off a great season last year and winning ISA 2nds, Pius look to be a middle rank team in Div 1

Could not be more correct, Quite a few sizey pius boys this year which absoulutely penetrated the lines of the helpless defenders of every 2nds team last year.

S

sweetchilli philli

Pius to me are a non-contender along with Pat's. I think its a three horse race between the always strong Oakhill and Augges and the new powerhouse Stannies.

I

insideball23

Mate it's all banter, In my honest opinion I reckon Auggies and Kinross will be fighting it out for the shield.

Reactions: L.D

YG4HUNNID

Stan Wickham (3)
Newington 1st and 2nds takes on Kinross's 1st and 2nds and News 3rd XV take on Stannies 1st XV this saturay. Any Predictions?

I

insideball23

newington fixtures for this weekend

Attachments

• 17622759_1291049070971592_998990193_o.jpg
    17622759_1291049070971592_998990193_o.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 300

L.D

Stan Wickham (3)
I think New vs KWS will be a great game to watch to see how good Kinross may be this year. Last year KWS 16A were equal first with Auggies, not sure how good the year 12 age group would be though. Is Newington supposed to have a good team this year? Will they be fielding a full strength team? I reckon it will be close, too hard to tell of a winner at this point not really knowing too much about either of the sides, picking KWS by 5 so ISA can show up GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.