• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

I've become a tight arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I used to walk the Woolies near town hall to buy bus tickets, they would allow me to use my Amex card and that meant triple word score in frequent flyer points

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yeah I hate those fuckers. Particularly the business types who cart around two bags + jacket and think their $39 fare entitles them to be fluffybunnies. I like to call them out, in public, loudly, because the airline staff are too scared of backlash.

T

Train Without a Station

Absolutely grinds my gears. Jetstar charges like $15 to check in baggage. Nothing worse than waiting 20 minutes to unboard as people unload 20kg worth of luggage.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Back on topic,I get heartburn if I have to pay for the tribe to go to the movies and it's not cheap Tuesday.
Tried to buy the booklets of ten etc,problem is I use 4 the first time then can never find the other fuckers next time.....
Ps always load up with chockies downstairs at the supermarket,no matter if it's Tuesday or not!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
What bakery still has sauce sachets available for free? I will go there? I have bought a whole bottle of tomato sauce on sale at the supermarket for $2 rather than paying 50c for a teaspoon of it in one of those sachets. Huge sauce fan.

Coles have Masterfoods 500ml squeezy tom sauce for 1.34 each, so stocked up the pantry w them today!

T

Train Without a Station

Being from the Gold Coast I absolutely despise paying for parking. It's been a tough 3 years in Melbourne because of this.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I went to the servo yesterday and the bastards wanted $3.50 for a can of diet coke. Not saying I am a tight arse but that is absurd.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
The drinks machine opposite the rugby club in Sydney will give you a 600ml diet coke for $2.60. Cheapest in the cbd.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Being from the Gold Coast I absolutely despise paying for parking. It's been a tough 3 years in Melbourne because of this.
I remember friends of a mate (they went to UQ together) absolutely spewing because Blue Mountains City Council wanted money for parking at the Three Sisters back in about '98. They also were amazed at the traffic near the airport on Sunday.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
I went to the servo yesterday and the bastards wanted $3.50 for a can of diet coke. Not saying I am a tight arse but that is absurd.

Then you can imagine how filthy I was a few months ago when I came back home for a week to get on the drink for a school reunion. Can of coke here in the Middle East is 50 cents. And was 32 cents until about 18 months ago - the howls of protest at the 50% increase were deafening!!

Strangely enough, diabetes is endemic in this part of the world.

Don't get me started on bottled water prices in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.