• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

iView Shute Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Go to abc.net.au and click the link to iView. Match of the day is posted up there on Sunday.

Looking forward to watching Syd U v Wicks. I hear Schmooo scored an incredible solo try.

C

chief

Go to abc.net.au and click the link to iView. Match of the day is posted up there on Sunday.

Looking forward to watching Syd U v Wicks. I hear Schmooo scored an incredible solo try.

Saw first half, Drew Mitchell's try was one of the best I've seen all year. Kurtley Beale kicked far too often and a lot of the times they were pointless, pointless kicks.

First half was a good game.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Terrific game by MOTM Beale despite a few crook kicks. Mitchell try was Cullen like.

Cyril Towers (30)
Terrific game by MOTM Beale despite a few crook kicks. Mitchell try was Cullen like.

Agree, LG. The alarm bells were going off every time KB (Kurtley Beale) touched the ball. Looks like he's enjoying his footy again, and that can only be good.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Scarfman,

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know I could watch the Shute shield on line till now. Living in Adelaide, this info has been a wish come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.