• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

James Horwill cited for stamping

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Big loss for the Wallabies, I know we have MMM but i'm so nervous about players who are rusty & just back from long injury lay offs. We can't afford another night of injury interuptions.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Sorry Shiggins. I should of said "could be a big loss". Personally I think he's gone though.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
They don't wanan stuff this one up; let him off and the pommy press will whinge worse than the famous grey/hill touch-up of 2001, ban him for any tests and the Australian public (me included) will be baying for blood.

Personally think they don't have the stones to call the captain. I've only seen crap footage of the incident through foxsports, but Can't say I saw a boot touch a head. Rose colored glasses anyone?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The More I see it the worse it looks. It's the same as anything. The more u look at it the more it stands out

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Could this mean we won't know till tomorrow? How do u guys know its over?

Twitter - apparently they've just gone back in.... Get ready for the result.

Iain Payten@iainpayten 44s
Bit of action, finally. Horwill and Deans heading in to hear the verdict. Stand by, fight fans.

Mank

Ted Thorn (20)
I would just assume that you will be without Horwill and move on. I'm afraid that whatever he meant to do there, the action doesn't look good and he'll be gone for a few matches. Pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.