• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

James O'Connor and his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
the thing i find interesting is there are appear to be no new postings or tweets since may 28th. was there a ban in place at camp wallaby ? i dont follow twitter so were other wobs tweeting ?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'm disappointed there wasn't a page of his website dedicated to his favourite Greek mythological character Narcissus.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
the thing i find interesting is there are appear to be no new postings or tweets since may 28th. was there a ban in place at camp wallaby ? i dont follow twitter so were other wobs tweeting ?

Yeah pretty sure they weren't allowed to tweet.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
There was a social media ban during camp although Kurtley managed a few retweets during the week.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah I stumbled across that site a couple of weeks ago. I was horrified when I watched the first video clip until I realised it was an 'ad' of sorts for his boots which only redeemed him marginally. Players have every right to earn the money they can off the back of their profiles but must realise that they only have their profile because of the game. It's a team game and this level of individual self promotion is too much I feel. In saying that, this type of website could be the norm. The only other players website I've ever seen is David Pocock's and it sure as shit don't look like James' site.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
There was a social media ban during camp although Kurtley managed a few retweets during the week.

Not the only thing that Muppeteer 2 and Muppeteer 3 chose to do that was independent of the Team rules or schedule..

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
That is some pretty crap site design. I'd suggest Freehill Media are shit

-----------------------
I hate autocorrect ...

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
JOC (James O'Connor) would have to wrote everything on that website about himself

I guess him and his puma are not needed any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.