• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

JOC (James O'Connor) Gooonne

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
And lays a steaming turn on another team who bent over backwards for him. So long Exiles.

London Irish signed him as injury cover so unless they wanted to renegotiate it was only ever going to be to the end of the current season. As much as I think JOC (James O'Connor) has made some stupid decisions I don't think this one can be put at his feet.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Needs about 50 more caps,

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

And a bit more match winning ability. KP might have been a cock at times, but least you knew he had the ability to turn a match. JOC (James O'Connor) doesn't quite have that yet, especially in comparison to Beale and Cooper. Don't get me wrong, he's a talented bloke, but he's not as good in his desired position as some other blokes in Australia. In KP's case, he is the best English batsman in the last 30+ years (even though he isn't English).

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Nice to see the JOC (James O'Connor) SkySports advert.

Edit: had a giggle at the end "think Michael will pick me at 10"

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Nice to see the JOC (James O'Connor) SkySports advert.

Edit: had a giggle at the end "think Michael will pick me at 10"

After Zach's first game you never know your luck. Perhaps a bit hard in his first game, but didn't see enough ball go through the hands yesterday. Then again JOC (James O'Connor) needs to get it through his head that his jersey needs a 11, 14 or 15 on its back.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
what the fuck is that ad.

SkySport is basically the UK equilivant of FoxSports (from what I can tell). Looks like they either show some of the super rugby matches or have a dedicated show for highlights, discussion etc...

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
People tend to get better on camera the more times they do it..........

JOC (James O'Connor) on the other hand.........

T

TOCC

My favourite JOC (James O'Connor) quote from that advert:
"Do you reckon Lynagh will pick me at 10?"

Status
Not open for further replies.