• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

June Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
I wish this were true. One sad sack managed to get a air horn into the ground. In the 45th, 46th and 48th minute used it in an attempt to put Berrick off his kick. The 46th minute one was when Berrick failed to kick for touch.
They were sitting somewhere at the northern end of the ground. Fans from both teams in the area were pointing to where they thought it came from.
What a flog.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
There were more than I thought.
There was a couple of toots after Wales scored their try. Which is completely fine.
But then also in the 72nd minute when BB was kicking for touch again and then in the 75th when BB kicks the final penalty.

Lisa

Bob McCowan (2)
They were sitting somewhere at the northern end of the ground. Fans from both teams in the area were pointing to where they thought it came from.
The fact that fans from both teams were pointing this clown out is proof that on balance this was a gr8 crowd. Just love the welsh and their spirit.
Must have a talk to Castrol about makeing those yellow suits beer proof, they would be keepers then. After 15 years my Wallabies supporters jersy is having trouble pulling up clean after a big game.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I was just pointing out that one person (I'm assuming they have no friends) wasn't taking part in the spirit of the crowd in general.
The banter between the group I was with and the Welsh guys sitting in front of us was great, light hearted and funny.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I couldn't get into 119. I'm in 117. Don't really care. It is going to be great. And I got a hat thingy!

Status
Not open for further replies.