• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kiama Sevens 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hartman

Norths have a Grade and Colts team, I may hopefully be playing in the colties one... looking forward to a good weekend.

H

HappyHC

Always a good tournament, and a great location. Most Clubs enter this one from both Sydney and Canberra - as well as Illiwarra.

I would assume off the bat that the three premier sydney clubs who are playing the Queanbeyan 7's this weekend are warming up for Kiama, that would be East's, Randwick and Parramatta - Both East's and Parra were at the Crescent Head 7's last weekend which was won by the Brumbies Academy. Both lost their semi's - Easts 12-14 to Sunnybank and Parra 5 - 7 to the Brumby boys. Brumbies went on to beat Sunnybank 33-0 in the final.

Hard to imagine that defending champs West Harbour won't attend Kiama. Uni are generally there as well as is Warringah and Southern Districts. Regulars from Canberra are Vikings, Queanbeyan Whites, Wests and Uni.

Should be a great day.

B

Bradley

Wests have won it the last two years and will be hard to beat again. Heard they have a strong team. Uni will have a predominately colts team.

P

Parra GM

Wests have won it the last two years and will be hard to beat again. Heard they have a strong team. Uni will have a predominately colts team.

Wests will be hard to beat again no question....................but interesting to see how the go without Steve Mafi. He was sensational at Kiama last year for them

blindside

Stan Wickham (3)
manly should be red hot favourites. they have pace on pace....watch out for their latest recruit jy hitchox..........he will be top try scorer....you heard it hear first.

H

HappyHC

Will be a good day out. West harbor and Manly favorites - dark horses Wests Wolves from Canberra and Renegades could be strong.

A

Albert

Randwick's team will be ok. A mix of a few experienced guys and some young fellas from colts. Brown, Ayoub, Walker, Ford, Bower, Hannify, Maxwell, Parsons, Mackay, Connor, an Irish fella named Cronan and a new big dude.

B

Bradley

Made the trip up the coast to watch some of the play. I don't know who won but there were some great teams playing on the day. Manly A looked good. Wests got knocked over by Tongan Spartens to stop them winning a third title in a row, Bondi Beasts also looked good.

H

Hartman

Made the trip up the coast to watch some of the play. I don't know who won but there were some great teams playing on the day. Manly A looked good. Wests got knocked over by Tongan Spartens to stop them winning a third title in a row, Bondi Beasts also looked good.

Bondi Beasts were looking good indeed, didn't see Wests play but I played against Tonga and they were pretty damn good...

Status
Not open for further replies.