• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kings v Chiefs R5 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Kings are not a bad team. The Chiefs had to play at a level comparable to their best to get over them. The Crusaders, Hurricanes and Brumbies had better play their best or one of them may well lose.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
No question that the Chiefs deserved the game, Kerr-Barlow and Anscombe defended insanely well and the attack was solid. The Kings played better than the Cheetahs and the Highlanders, they just got on the wrong side of the ref.

mech4bg

Allen Oxlade (6)
I'm blown away how well they've done so far. All I heard pre-season was how bad they were and that the Lions beat them in the trials. They've pushed the two finalists from last year, unbelievable.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I agree, they a lot better than most people were prepared to say they would be, and their supporters are bloody great, good crowd and got right behind their team!! Personally while watching game I was wondering how the draw could be arranged to fit in another Saffa team, if it used enough imports (from Argenitina?), they certainly give me the impression they would get enough support!!

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
did you watch the game? the Kings got shafted the whole game. chiefs deserved the win but to say that the referee team favoured the kings is a joke.

Yes I watch every game. Happened last week and this week, refs are definitely more lenient with them.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Nah the refs love them, might be a different story away from home.

My word you are a real little ray of sunshine.

In however many years you have been on this board I don't think I have seen you make a single positive contribution, let alone post any more than snide one liners.

I sense you think it's your solemn duty to drop a one line turd in every thread that involves a South African team which would be okay of you made valuable contributions elsewhere but you don't.

It's boring. Pack it in or add something.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Yes I watch every game. Happened last week and this week, refs are definitely more lenient with them. Cheeky Watson must have some brown paper bags.

Sheer and utter nonsense. I just watched the recording. The ref made errors that favored the Chiefs.

Get a life.

Ignored.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Personally, I didn't think the ref particularly favoured anyone, saw a couple of calls that could of gone either way(only in my opinion), which I do almost any game I watch, but all in all to say he favoured Kings would be way over top.

Brisbok

Cyril Towers (30)
I sense you think it's your solemn duty to drop a one line turd in every thread that involves a South African team which would be okay of you made valuable contributions elsewhere but you don't.

In fairness, it's not only threads involving South African teams. He is the same with QLD Reds, All Blacks and Quade Cooper....wow. I'm certainly no fan of Quade, but he had to have slept with qwerty's sister the way the guy carries on.

Status
Not open for further replies.