• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Le Tour 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Wow, great stage. I feel for Contador, he was written off after the previous stage, then put everything on the line this stage and it almost payed off.

Cadel has done it by himself and I fucking hope
he wins because he deserves it

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Things are looking good for Cadel, sorry for the little input last night, I was coming to grips with how amazing this years tour has been. Glad to see Contador make his move and prove that he is the strongest climber once again, unfortunately he left it too late and I doubt he will be in contention tonight. Cadel Evans is perfectly placed, I said if it was around a minute Evans would fancy himself, and that's exactly what the gap is looking like. We all know what they say about the yellow jersey, and witnessed how it lifted Voeckler, I think Andy will ride himself into the ground tonight but may prove to be one step too far. Frank once again carried last night, he doesn't seem to be doing an awful lot and I can't see him keeping any lead whatsoever on Cadel or challenging Andy tonight.

Been really impressed with Cunego, although he also has abit too much time to make up, as too does Voeckler and Sanchez. After tonight we will probably see the order being; Evans, A.Schleck, Voeckler, Cunego, F.Schleck, Contador, Sanchez.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I love the fact that it's completely impractical for anything other than going flat out in a time trial. Totally precision engineered for one purpose only. It really appeals to a geek like me.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
SBS are building this one up, I'm getting some popcorn for this. Frank Schleck already written off, GO CADEL!

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The hell just happened to Contador at the start...

Voeckler starting, then Cadel, then Frank, then Andy.

I'm nervous

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Evans gains 36 sec on Schleck at 15km mark....

He's already second fastest of all at that mark, amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.