• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Legal Online Streaming of matches...experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Discovered this morning that my cable provider here in the US, DirectTV, which owns the broadcast rights to the Super 15 and TRC are not showing the third Bledisloe match tonight. I guess because the match is not part of TRC is has been lost between the programming cracks. My local pub that shows the rugby is in the same boat as me but the Kiwi guys I spoke to there suggested I try LIVESPORT.TV

I wanted to find out if anyone on the forum had used LIVESPORT.TV before to watch rugby, and if so, what was the quality of the stream like? Apparently they are legal and have officially partnered with SANZAR to provide online streaming in the US (amongst other places)

Not sure what my other options are but would like to avoid waiting until the 3.00am kick-off if the stream is going to be crap.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I've only used illegal and semi-legal streams. They all fell over, even the ones that claimed to legal.

This one is unavailable in Australia, meaning that as far as I know, there are no legal streams available in Australia.

So guess what I'm gunna do, King Rupert!?

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Thanks for the comments chaps.......looks like livesport.tv has me for the night then. I have a sneaking suspicion that I am not going to be able to see any of the EOTY matches on TV either.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Guys, I got banned for 2 weeks for mentioning rule 9, it might be worth deleting your posts before the mods find you.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It's OK to ask about legal options.
It's OK to post a link about legal options.
It's not OK to post a link to an illegal stream.
I don't think this thread needs to go on the main board though, as it will only end up with problems sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.