1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Leicester Tigers 2012 Players Test Jersey $120

Discussion in 'Personal Advertisments' started by BGA, May 23, 2012.

1. BGA Bob McCowan (2)

Selling a 2012 Leicester Tigers players test jersey. It's an extremely tight fitting jersey, and it's size Medium, which says it 'should' fit someone with a chest of 38inches.

It looks like this, and has never been worn, still with original tags. I'm looking for $120 and I'll ship to most places in Australia for that price, or to NZ and Perth at an added cost. Alternatively pickup can be arranged.

[IMG]
  2. en_force_er Geoff Shaw (53)

I'd consider it but my chest's too big.

I think you're dreaming at $110 mate.
  3. BGA Bob McCowan (2)

It's never been worn and it should retail for $180 when released in Australia, like all of the other players test jerseys. I don't think $110 is too unreasonable.
  4. CihnOpop Frank Row (1)

The " Calories " consuming program could be the Best Weight Loss Product for permanent weight reduction. This eating plan does not deny you, like many diets do. You are helped your standard 4 dinners per-day, nevertheless, you eat irregularly - an activity that encourages ultimate fat loss and high body metabolism.

http://www.proleancleansebuy.com/green-coffee-health-800/
  5. Dismal Pillock John Thornett (49)

[IMG]
    Ruggo, Scoey and waiopehu oldboy like this.
  6. waiopehu oldboy John Eales (66)

Adding this to my ever-growing spam collection, right before reporting it as such. It's a freakin' classic even for a spambot.