• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Lil' Scotty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Lil' Scotty came into the world on 2.2.09 at 3:45 pm. Weighing in at 3.62 kgs and a height of 54.5 cms he was kicking around from day one. Loves being on his tummy, pushing his way across the floor, and on day 4 even managed to flip from tummy onto his back (seems like a big achievement to me).

Not sure if cricket is going to be his sport, as slept through most of the game on friday. Will test him out in front of the rugby next weekend. I think his future may be in the centres or flyhalf. ;D

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Scotty said:
on day 4 even managed to flip from tummy onto his back (seems like a big achievement to me).

Me too, that's about all I can manage some evenings.

I'll get in first (before Musslander gets here) to say a hearty congratulations, it's the best part of life. And best wishes for the boy's career. See if you can get him to do a push-ups while he's there.

J

Jury

Congratulations scotty. That's awesome. Our eldest was like that. He was a terror from 0-4 and then one day came back from pre-school really nice. We don't know what happened, but we're not questioning the mysteries of children.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Congrats Scotty. Fantastic news. Is this your first? Is his name Chris or Latho?

R

rugbywhisperer

Well done Scotty to you and the missus.
TSS awaits.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
2 Feb and we hear about it today? :nta: :nta: :nta:

You waiting to check out his tackling ability before you tell us the good news?

Well done Mr & Mrs Scotty. :thumb :thumb :thumb

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Nice one Scotty. Hopefully he's a forward and the kicking heralds the return to rucking we all so desperately crave.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Thanks everyone.

News a bit delayed due camping out in the hospital for 5 nights after due to Mrs S having to go through an emergency c section. Everything worked out in the end though.

S

Spook

3 months. You'll be amazed how quickly they turn into little people. First 4-6 weeks are tough so hang in there.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well done. Good luck. I had only girls, so can't (wouldn't anyway) offer any advice.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Actually Spook, he is 6 weeks today, and it has been relatively plain sailing so far. He is mostly awake during the day, and only wakes at 2-3am during the night, then 6 am in the morning. Doesn't really cry much - just gets cranky when his mum takes too long to feed him (which is normally about 2 minutes leeway).

Status
Not open for further replies.