• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Los Jaguares 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Couldnt agree more.. i thought they were a solid smokey for this tournament, but after a promising start they seem to be regressing. I haven't watched much, discipline definitely seems to be issue but given their test players at hand and the argies consistent competitiveness - real let down.

Any thoughts from someone who has watched a few?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Couldnt agree more.. i thought they were a solid smokey for this tournament, but after a promising start they seem to be regressing. I haven't watched much, discipline definitely seems to be issue but given their test players at hand and the argies consistent competitiveness - real let down.

Any thoughts from someone who has watched a few?

Watched a few - disorganised rabble and no hard edge to their game as more a bunch of talented individuals then a talented team if that makes sense

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
must be a bit of a coaching issue then as the above formula works for Argentina? unless those missing are key to pulling the team together i.e. Lobbe and the centre who killed it at the RWC

T

TOCC

Questions have to be asked of the coaching, as individuals these players had displayed they have the quality to match it with the best in the world, as a collective they are playing like chumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Senatore gets 10 weeks for biting, but this statement shows once again how broken the process is at the moment
CinAVqdUUAALr3m.jpg

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
^^^Is this a Monty Python sketch??????

It's his 2nd offence for biting, but he's deemed to have good character and disciplinary record?????

This goes even further than the shambolic lottery that is SANZAR judiciary.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
So his suspension got increased because it's the second time he's bitten someone then reduced because in general he's a pretty good bloke.

It then got reduced further because over his whole career his disciplinary record is pretty good. He'd only been suspended once before.

SANZAAR logic is just the best. o_O

You'd have to assume that if he'd bitten Jean Deysel instead of Keegan Daniel his suspension would have been reduced even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.