• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Luke McCallister

Status
Not open for further replies.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
SBW gets bagged for being all about the money, but this guy tops him. He managed to get out of a contract to go play in France. If he had finished the season he may well have played most of the tournament.

Lee Enfield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Wow, just what an Aussie Rugby website needs, more threads about the All Blacks. Here is a thought, if you want to discuss the All Blacks in depth, go to the New Zealand equivalent of this site.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
Wow, just what an Aussie Rugby website needs, more threads about the All Blacks. Here is a thought, if you want to discuss the All Blacks in depth, go to the New Zealand equivalent of this site.

What is interesting is that you would add to such a discussion. If you felt that way, why would you open it? Strange sir, Strange.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
SBW gets bagged for being all about the money, but this guy tops him. He managed to get out of a contract to go play in France. If he had finished the season he may well have played most of the tournament.

Yeah what's interesting is you get maybe 1 chance to play in a world cup if you are not the best of the best (particularly if you are from NZ given my perception of the depth there)

Love or hate Giteau i admired the fact he really gave it a crack even playing club rugby to stay in consideration.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Yeah what's interesting is you get maybe 1 chance to play in a world cup if you are not the best of the best (particularly if you are from NZ given my perception of the depth there)

Love or hate Giteau i admired the fact he really gave it a crack even playing club rugby to stay in consideration.

Didn't giteau stop playing club rugby a couple of weeks before the squad was announced?

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Luke McCalister is having an amazing season so far. I'd say he may have regrets, but nothing too big. He is probably living a great life in Southern France and his playing-style seems to suit the French league down to the bone.

Check him out on eurosport, they show Toulose's games each week. He seems happy.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
i thought gits stopped just before the club finals as he wasn't able to play in them?

Yes he did try and leave early. I would have too.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Luke McCalister is having an amazing season so far. I'd say he may have regrets, but nothing too big. He is probably living a great life in Southern France and his playing-style seems to suit the French league down to the bone.

Check him out on eurosport, they show Toulose's games each week. He seems happy.

Not as happy as he would have been if Henry had given him a ring.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Not as happy as he would have been if Henry had given him a ring.

No doubt, he'd have some regrets. But he isn't doing too badly in France. There's not much to be sad about considering he gave up on his AB career months ago. He probably thought NZ were going to win the WC at the time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.