• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Medical stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Next to that the anti-Daylight Savings arguments almost make sense. "Will no-one think of the drapes" etc :)

And North Carolina has daylight saving as well. I'm surprised that the sun knows what to do there what with all those pesky solar panels and the scourge of daylight saving. Are the cows still giving milk and the chickens still laying eggs there?;)

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Here in Finland those chicken pox parties are normal, it is very rare that one grows up without getting it. For kids it is just a flu with spots.
I dont even know if you can vaccinate your kid against it here.

However a mate of mine got it when he was 35 and told me it was the worst shit he has been through.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fucking WANKERS. Inflicting their stupidity on their kids. Purposely giving anyone a disease should be against the law with a jail term affixed!

And even when the inevitable happens some of them still can't see how fucked up their anti-vax delusion is:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/75045757/antivaxxers-baby-hospitalised-with-whooping-cough

Not sure if I'm more appalled by the mothers ignorance or her arrogance but I pity her baby & hope the child welfare people are following up on the nurse's concerns.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Here in Finland those chicken pox parties are normal, it is very rare that one grows up without getting it. For kids it is just a flu with spots.
I dont even know if you can vaccinate your kid against it here.

However a mate of mine got it when he was 35 and told me it was the worst shit he has been through.

Maybe thats whats holding Finland back in rugby
o_O

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Holy crap I've got solar panels! We're all going to die!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Don't panic Sully. You are doing your bit to arrest the non-existent "Anthropological Global Warming".
All will be good until you drop in a couple of those bloody wind turbines! Then you will know what sleep-deprivation is, and you will create a new "relationship" with your neighbours!!

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Don't panic Sully. You are doing your bit to arrest the non-existent "Anthropological Global Warming".
All will be good until you drop in a couple of those bloody wind turbines! Then you will know what sleep-deprivation is, and you will create a new "relationship" with your neighbours!!

You don't say.
Please go on.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Holy crap I've got solar panels! We're all going to die!

Getting my 5kW system and PowerWall some time in March on current schedules. Going to fucking rock.

Oh wait - medical thread, riiiiight.

So uh, I look forward to giving myself cancer

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.