• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Naked Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spooony

Dunno if this has been posted before but apparently theres a naked All Black Team as well. They played against the Romanian Vampires

article-1317117419880-0E0F2F6200000578-879868_568x528.jpg

Now that is one game I dont wanna be a forward or go down in a scrum. Especially lock or 8th man lol

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
That pic in the opening post was interesting - a clothed streaker at a nude rugby game.

Whatever next?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I got a nephew who has played in the international Nude rugby for last couple of years in South Island NZ. I think he actually guested for Spain or someone. Apparently this year a women's team played.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
I got a nephew who has played in the international Nude rugby for last couple of years in South Island NZ. I think he actually guested for Spain or someone. Apparently this year a women's team played.

I can only imagine it's very cold...

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
In the opening post. Do the Romanian Vampires wear cloakes, if so dispute the horror of the cock out nature, pretty darn cool. They should do that in real rugby

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Now that is one game I dont wanna be a forward or go down in a scrum. Especially lock or 8th man lol

Any where in the scrum would be pretty rough. But there are only a few scrums every match. Imagine the halfback who has to approach dozens of breakdowns each match and, aside from the view, reach into the mass of genitalia and awkwardly placed orificies to retrieve the (correct) ball. There isn't enough beer to wash away those sorts of memories.

The role of lifter in the lineout can't be much fun either.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
On one hand I think the LFL is a disgrace & the girls in it are deluded that they think they are playing a real sport, its hard enough for women in REAL sport to get any respect let alone with these girls around. On the other hand being gay I can 'appreciate' the LFL girls looks, so I guess I'm conflicted...

I guess its a little annoying when it comes on Fox sports news every once in a while in a story & I have to explain to my younger relatives who ask me if thats what I do that no there is a difference between the whore running around in her undies & what I do :)

Naked Rugby has a more down to earth & realistic attitude - i wouldnt mind a comp coming to Newcastle. Has anyone seen naked sky diving & climbing? I have the pics below. Naked Sky diving quite literally turns boobs into cups.

http://www.woophotos.com/nude-skydiving/
http://sports.popcrunch.com/naked-climbing-is-not-a-new-olympic-sport/

Status
Not open for further replies.