• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The silence is deafening. But yes, I try. Really hoping the Lakers bow out to Oklahoma. Winner will come from OKC and MIA in my opinion but the Spurs seem to be making a late charge as usual.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
Miami have got their act together it seems, will roll through the East.
Spurs vs Thunder to go to 7 games, Thunder to win behind a 50 point effort from Durant.

Miami vs OKC
LeBron is just better than Durant normally, and if he gets his 2007 Playoff form back the Heat win.
Westbrook is beginning to be better than Wade, Thunder bench is a million times better.

If Chris Bosh comes back, Miami win. If he doesn't, Oklahoma City gets its first NBA crown.

V

vacant

Miami have got their act together it seems, will roll through the East.
Spurs vs Thunder to go to 7 games, Thunder to win behind a 50 point effort from Durant.

Miami vs OKC
LeBron is just better than Durant normally, and if he gets his 2007 Playoff form back the Heat win.
Westbrook is beginning to be better than Wade, Thunder bench is a million times better.

If Chris Bosh comes back, Miami win. If he doesn't, Oklahoma City gets its first NBA crown.

Sabanator , good predictions . Bosh came back in the third last game and there for picked up Miami's game by about 30 percent. Unlucky for Boston though as they played very well and I thought they deserved to win the series being up 3-2 was a big lead as they were clearly the underdogs. But preps go to Miami for playing well as Lebron stepped up his game considerably in the last 3 gams.

Status
Not open for further replies.