• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New record set by Offsaders and Clan *** spoiler ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Clan 6 - Offsaders 0. ZIP! NADA! ZILCH!

I believe that is the record for lowest scoring game in Super Rugby history? :nta:

And just try to tell me that there aren't a few Clan fans out there calling the Tahs boring as batshit, yet are thrilled with a tryless win over the dirty bastard Cantabs!

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
NTA said:
Clan 6 - Offsaders 0. ZIP! NADA! ZILCH!

I believe that is the record for lowest scoring game in Super Rugby history? :nta:

And just try to tell me that there aren't a few Clan fans out there calling the Tahs boring as batshit, yet are thrilled with a tryless win over the dirty bastard Cantabs!

I wasn't at all bored as the mighty Tah excitement machine cruised to a great win over the shitty Reds.

I was bored shitless by the Clan and Infidels.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Score wasn't that good a reflection on the match. Both teams played more exciting rugby than the Tahs have in any game this year - don't knock the game unless you actually watched it. Definitely was not a classic, but was a LOT better than the 6 - 3 Brumbies win over the Reds. That being said, it's one record I am glad for the Australian sides to lose.

I am sensing some thin skins here in relation to the boring style of Bulls rugby the Tahs are currently playing...

<edit>
OK OK, well, to be honest, it wasn't a LOT better. Bit better. Error ridden. But still more exciting than the Brumbies - Reds, and I am a Reds supporter. Admittedly, the Crusaders losing and ruining my perfect tipping week might have had something to do with it.

R

Rugby Rat

Woo hooo. Very exciting game. One of the best games ever.

Pffttt...at the boring Tahs.

R

rugbywhisperer

I believe the closest score was a 6 - 3 match - teams evade my memory.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
rugbywhisperer said:
I believe the closest score was a 6 - 3 match - teams evade my memory.

That was the Brumbies - Reds game I was referring to.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Ash said:
rugbywhisperer said:
I believe the closest score was a 6-3 match - teams evade my memory.
That was the Brumbies-Reds game I was referring to.

So Ash, you mean to say the Reds were involved in the most boring game of Super rugby to date? :fishing :fishing :fishing

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Ash said:
Score wasn't that good a reflection on the match. Both teams played more exciting rugby than the Tahs have in any game this year - don't knock the game unless you actually watched it.

I didn't knock the game - I said that there might be a few people out there who are knocking the Tahs yet would love seeing the Clan get up on penalty kicks over their South Island rivals. I don't give a shit what other people think of the Tahs as long as the scoreboard is the right way around :)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Lindommer said:
Ash said:
rugbywhisperer said:
I believe the closest score was a 6-3 match - teams evade my memory.
That was the Brumbies-Reds game I was referring to.

So Ash, you mean to say the Reds were involved in the most boring game of Super rugby to date? :fishing :fishing :fishing

Yeah, unfortunately the Reds have been involved in several of them. There was a Reds game a few years ago in the Republic that was an absolute stinker, even slightly worse than the Tahs - Chiefs level. Just as unfortunately, the Tahs are endeavouring to knock all of those Reds games off the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.