• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Wallabies Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Hi everyone. I saw this guy walking around the city today with this version of the Wallabies jersey I hadn't seen before. Does anyone have any information on it, or know where I can get it? Is it an old-school version, or maybe it is the 2015 version? I'm not sure so I thought I'd ask the knowledgable people here.

Here it is:
2hzs228.jpg

Any information would be appreciated.

cheers

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bru, Obviously you are a learned student of history. The wobs first game was in a strip not dissimilar.

Has the Jarse Stamp of Approval as the alternate strip, and is entirely appropriate for the Homebush test.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Bru, Obviously you are a learned student of history. The wobs first game was in a strip not dissimilar.

But from that 1st game on June 24 1899 when Australia's first team was played only 5 were from QLD... and 113 years later we have 7.. But one thing stands.The Captain was from QLD, like all Great captains...
Will always have a stupid amount of NSW players in the Wallabies to give Southerners a feel good moment,Makes them feel better.
And they need something to cheer for after the Tah's great season... Just don't boo them if they lose... Poor form that.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
But from that 1st game on June 24 1899 when Australia's first team was played only 5 were from QLD. and 113 years later we have 7.. But one thing stands.The Captain was from QLD, like all Great captains.
Will always have a stupid amount of NSW players in the Wallabies to give Southerners a feel good moment,Makes them feel better.
And they need something to cheer for after the Tah's great season. Just don't boo them if they lose. Poor form that.
Funny i thought the captaim was from zimbabwe
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm not particularly nationalistic, so for this Rugby Championship I might go for Argentina.........

Los Pumas!

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Changes 'franchises'. I've never cheered another country against Australia in a sporting contest.

I did once. It was the cricket, when we were flogging everyone in the world. I was hoping that the Windies would get up and not get belted at least once! Didn't happen though, they got trounced..

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
When the Wobs are playing, all interstate/inter franchise rubbish should be set aside in the national interest. I am, You are, we are Australian.

So, if I now say Timani, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and Horne are shit then you'll take it as a legitimate criticism of my team?

jermano

Ted Fahey (11)
I am Sure this has been mentioned before but,

All Aus Super Rugby teams should have the Wallabies logo on. It does look classier, national pride, etc. (also all NZ and SA franchises should be the same, fern and bok)

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I am Sure this has been mentioned before but,

All Aus Super Rugby teams should have the Wallabies logo on. It does look classier, national pride, etc. (also all NZ and SA franchises should be the same, fern and bok)

You can do whatever you guys like with your Super Rugby jerseys but please leave the NZ ones alone. The silver fern is reserved for just one jersey in rugby and that jersey is All Black......

Status
Not open for further replies.