• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
DP, so you’ve put KARP and nomeansno on here, killer

oh hell yes. At one stage I had everything by NOMEANSNO on vinyl

KARP out melvins'd the melvins I reckon. Those 2 lp's start at $100 online now. Like a moran i cashed in my copies too

I'm playing this one through the PA on the back of the ute as I chase Fozzie around town:

"If you run away..... if you run away..... I'll find you"

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Nice to see the captain elevating his dignitas with some deft diplomatic touches.

Samuel Jordan Cane: All Blacks captain said:
I think we’ve got amazing fans, but we've also got some pretty brutal ones. With that, you've just got to remind yourself that, hey, they might like to think they know a lot about the game of rugby, but really they don't.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...s-dont-know-as-much-about-rugby-as-they-think

While there may be a point about the no-hoper aggressive troglodytes online (and in-person, tbh), this ham-fisted approach is up there with NZR's initial handling of the TT competition.

I mean, can anyone imagine Richie saying anything remotely close to that about anyone's fans, let alone his own? Even so-so captain Read -- who Cane bears strong similarities to, IMO -- wouldn't have been this much of a nuclear weapons grade plonker.

Am also now firmly on the Argie los bandwagonos for the second test. Send these fuckers into a losing season. And Fozzie, take one for the team and start Cane. I'd like the humiliation to be complete, pls.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh dear, Samuel Cane. What a fucking drongo.

WE ARE THE NEW ZEALAND RUGBY PUBLIC U MORAN. WE ALWAYS PICK THE TEAM. THE COACH IS BUT A MERE FIGUREHEAD THERE TO GAUGE THE WEIGHT OF PUBLIC OPINION AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

DUMBARSE.

Did this guy even grow up in New Zealand?.
“They may know the game from that they see in the 80 minutes, but they don't see a lot of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.”
This just in; IF THE CAKE TASTES LIKE SHIT NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK HOW FUCKEN LONG YOU SPENT IN THE KITCHEN MAKING THE PUTRID ABOMINATION.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
“For us as a team, it certainly doesn't help if we're spending our time online reading hateful, disrespectful comments.”

tenor.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
"disrespectful"

Can't believe I'm typing this out but RESPECT IS EARNED, SHIT-FOR-BRAINS.

If you "DISRESPECT" your own All Black jersey by playing like rudderless automated fucken losers then YOU COP IT FUCKERS.

We the NZ rugby public "don't see what happens behind the scenes" so - WEIRDLY - we're left to judge you cnuts on the actual fucken rugby matches. WHO KNEW.

Whatever happened to all that "custodian of the jersey" David Copperfield bullshit? Does this guy suddenly think he's going to be an All Black forever and should be respected irrespective of SHITTY FUCKEN ALL BLACK RESULTS? Maybe this AB cohort presume the garlands will keep coming to them as All Blacks irrespective of results? This time next month the captain could be applying for a job at fucken Woolies if him and his pals don't start "RESPECTING" THE JERSEY.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Can't believe I'm typing this out but RESPECT IS EARNED, SHIT-FOR-BRAINS.

If you "DISRESPECT" your own All Black jersey by playing like rudderless automated fucken losers then YOU COP IT FUCKERS.

We the NZ rugby public "don't see what happens behind the scenes" so - WEIRDLY - we're left to judge you cnuts on the actual fucken rugby matches. WHO KNEW.

Whatever happened to all that "custodian of the jersey" David Copperfield bullshit? Does this guy suddenly think he's going to be an All Black forever and should be respected irrespective of SHITTY FUCKEN ALL BLACK RESULTS? Maybe this AB cohort presume the garlands will keep coming to them as All Blacks irrespective of results? This time next month the captain could be applying for a job at fucken Woolies if him and his pals don't start "RESPECTING" THE JERSEY.
Can you cease and desist from spelling "rispuct" incorrectly, moran.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
OMGF

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...championship-messed-with-the-all-blacks-heads

So they waved the white flag cos they wouldn't get to play at home in front of mummy?

"The All Blacks did not expect to be in Australia at this stage of the year and look like they have exhausted their emotional capital".

Their fucking WHAT?

Theyre getting paid a truckload of $$$$$$$ to play pro sport in sunny sperm-stained Australia while the rest of us are stuck at home under fucking house arrested quarantine half the fucken time. There wasnt even a 6-month soup rugby season to tire the poor petals out.

"Mummy, my emotional capital reserves are feeling quite depleted and I'm worried about not being home in time to hold Teddy when Santa comes, mummy I don't want to be an All Black anymore, I just dont CARE MUMMY, PLEASE THINK ABOUT MY EMOTIONAL CAPITAL MUMMY"

tenor.gif

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Now that the season is over I thought i'd add a few players where stock went up and a few players where stock went down across the AB season

Stock Up

Akira Ioane - The new starting 6. Terrific in both his appearances - was arguably the best All Black on the field during the time he was on the field in both games. Interesting to hear that they are working hard with him on his set piece work - it's paying off.

Tupou Vaai - a lot of raised eyebrows when he was named in the ABs but he exceeded expectations for someone so young. Can play at this level.

Nepo Laulala - was late across to Australia due to birth of his child but in the final test he was sensational in probably his best performance in black and won the starting tighthead jersey in my viewing.

Will Jordan - did more in 6 minutes than Jordie did in 6 tests....

Caleb Clarke - young and still learning but a hell of a lot more impactful than George Bridge. Just needs to tidy up his finishing.

Stock Down

Jordie Barrett - not entirely his fault as he has been played out of position on the wing. However, he didn't impress at fullback in Brisbane either. Personally I think he's a 12 being played out of position in the outside backs. He's really not adding much at all currently on the wing - for all his height it's not paying off in winning high balls and he doesn't have the pace or footwork for wing.

Codie Taylor - has slipped back to be clearly the backup hooker. He's lucky that Aumua is still promise and not production.

Shannon Frizell - he's athletic but just doesn't have the physical presence to make an impact against tough teams. He suits Super Rugby but not confrontational/attritional test rugby. There's a quite a few promising young 6s around in NZ so he could find himself slipping well back very quickly (Grace, Tu'u, Robinson etc)

TJ Perenara - Really poor in his one start in Brisbane. He just doesn't do the core role of a halfback well enough. Lucky for him he's somehow worked his way into being an untouchable member of the squad. 20 year old Fakatava looks to be an All Black in waiting - his form in the Mitre 10 Cup was amazing. ABs need some young blood in the squad next year at 9.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Akira Ioane - The new starting 6. Terrific in both his appearances - was arguably the best All Black on the field during the time he was on the field in both games. Interesting to hear that they are working hard with him on his set piece work - it's paying off.

Stepped right into the lineout as a main option. Coupla years ago the poor bastards wouldnt have even been able to lift him.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Caleb Clarke hasn't done shit since the Wallabies fell off 700 tackles and made him look like the second coming of Lomu in his second test. Still completely unconvinced by him.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Caleb Clarke hasn't done shit since the Wallabies fell off 700 tackles and made him look like the second coming of Lomu in his second test. Still completely unconvinced by him.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. The hype machine went into overdrive after Eden Park and he has found out that tough test match defences are tougher to crack.

Having said that - he did a hell of a lot of good things on the weekend - he had the most carries in the team and aside from Will Jordan made the most metres of anyone in the team. He made a lot of tough carries in the middle of the field against a physical team. He also took a couple of spectacular high balls.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)

He's totally done his core jobs.
  • Safe as houses under the high ball (already one up on Jonah there.....)
  • constant involved threat on attack.