• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
That must have been a huge bender to miss the flight the next day, the most direct flight from Auckland to Buenos Aires leaves AKL at 4:15pm.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Didn't take long for someone to realise the marketability of Brand Cruden:

image_16353_1_195315_1_38903_1_48_1_689153.jpg

GBP39.99
http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/poor-decision-hoodie-mens.html

Also available in a cup or T Shirt.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Really/ Not even winning the Bledisloe back after 5 years? Not putting 50 points on both SA and OZ in the 2003 3N?

There was lots to like about the Mitchell/Deans era.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Really/ Not even winning the Bledisloe back after 5 years? Not putting 50 points on both SA and OZ in the 2003 3N?

There was lots to like about the Mitchell/Deans era.
yeah......there was some really good attacking rugby in that era but the Cullen and Umaga dramas in particular tainted the Mitchell/Deans era for me.....

Sent from my iPhone

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
yeah..there was some really good attacking rugby in that era but the Cullen and Umaga dramas in particular tainted the Mitchell/Deans era for me...

Sent from my iPhone

Just as John Hart had a coupla good years with Laurie's team before the wheels fell of, so too Mitch had a good 18 months or so with Smith's team before he so confused the players (not to mention the fans) that no one knew wtf was going on. We'll obviously never know, but what if Smith hadn't had that astonishing moment of self-doubt & effectively resigned the coaching gig live on TV.