• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
squad picture perhaps becoming clearer after exacting test in SA.

messrs Dagg & Woodcock did themselves no fucking favours at all.

Broadhurst, sadly for him, may have just gifted Romano the 3rd locking spot

Coles is a horse, why not go with him, Codie Cantab and Hika Elliot?

A starting back three of B.Smith, Savea and Piutau has revealed itself as the lotus does before the pansy upon the full moon of the winter solstice

Beefcake

Bill Watson (15)
squad picture perhaps becoming clearer after exacting test in SA.

messrs Dagg & Woodcock did themselves no fucking favours at all.

Broadhurst, sadly for him, may have just gifted Romano the 3rd locking spot

Coles is a horse, why not go with him, Codie Cantab and Hika Elliot?

A starting back three of B.Smith, Savea and Piutau has revealed itself as the lotus does before the pansy upon the full moon of the winter solstice

This game confirmed the beginning of the end of Dagg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
after the revoltingly casual capitulation in Sydney in Bled 1, Hansen now in a real pickle iHomo. Offer the tenured tweedies a chance at redemption and a "farewell" (GTFO) at Eden Park and lose again and he is FUCKED. His 7,082 caps 1st XV will have shat the bed on the eve of the World Cup in back-to-back weekends against Australia.

So he goes with the form boys at the World Cup, yer Sopoagas and Skuds, and they lose in the quarters and it'll be "whyyyy didnt you pick the greatest 1st 5 evaaa and the guyz who've only lost twice since 2002?"

Next week at Eden Park is now fucking HUUUUUGE.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
POWERLESS NZ PLAYER PILLOCK POWER RANKINGS

Aug 8th 2015 Bled 1 Sydney.

1 Tony Woodcock
Rating: 0.9
Waddled around for 71 minutes, got in the way, his scrum was fucked. DROP HIM.

2 Dane Coles
Rating: 5
yeh alright

3 Owen Franks
Rating: 0.8
Got the hook after 44 minutes. Fucked up the arse at scrum time. WHY ELSE IS HE THERE? More tenured garbage. NEEDS A ROCKET. DROP HIM.

4 Luke Romano
Rating: 3.8
Worked pretty hard but wft how about hurting Hooper and/or Pocock at ruck time please? TOO LATE. DROPPED.

5 Brodie Retallick
Rating: 1.9
Reading his own press? Ponderous, upright, lumbering. ARE YOU GOING TO THE RUCK OR AREN'T YOU? Looked like he was playing without his spectacles on half the time. "Where are my spectacles? Excuse me Mr Hooper, have you seen my oh ok bye then."

6 Jerome Kaino
Rating: 4
Good in lineout but apart from that was vanquished. I-O-A-N-E.

7 Richie McCaw
Rating: 4.7
Slogged his guts out of course but just muntered at the breakdowns. Will Hansen drop him? WILL HE TRY? WILL HE DARE? hashtag #ardie_savea hashtag #sam_cane hashtag #dismal_pillock_utility_back

8 Kieran Read
Rating: 3
Lineouts were a yes, missing 2 pricks for 2 tries a slight FUCKING NO.

9 Aaron Smith
Rating: 2.9
wft happened here? Was he on drugs? Had he been drinking all afternoon? Too much panicked bullshit, did he swap brains with 2013 Perenara? NEEDS A ROCKET. DROP HIM

10 Dan Carter
Rating: 2.3
TIME'S UP WOMAN'S WEEKLY GEORGE CLOONEY OF NZ RUGBY GRUD SALESMAN GRANDAD

11 Julian Savea
Rating: 3.9
first test of the year, take an "o" out of doozy and thats what we got

12 Sonny Bill Williams
Rating: minus 10 million.
Barely a rugby player at all. SCAREDY CAT. PLEASE JUST PISS OFF TO YOUR NEXT PAY DAY and leave the top level rugby stuff to Malakai Fekitoa.

13 Conrad Smith
Rating: 6.5
slogged his guts out of course but man, what would I pay to get him on a polygraph and quiz him on SBW coming all up and down his backside for an hour

15 Ben Smith
Rating: 6.3
On the bad side, couldnt stop Adam Ashley-Cooper. On the good side, run, draw and pass to Skudder for try = master class.

14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
Rating: 7.8
Missed a couple of defenders but apart from that THE ONLY PLAYER WHO LOOKED LIKE HE PLAYED WELL FOR A GOOD TEAM IN THE SUPER 15. SO THE TOO COOL FOR SKOOL CRUSADERS WHO COASTED THRU THE SUPER 15 HAVE NOW DECIDED TO COAST TRHOUGH THE TEST SEASON IN THE SAME VEIN, SAFE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THEIR BERTHS IN THE WORLD CUP SQUAD ARE SECURED. NEWSFLASH FELLAS: CAN YOU JUST TURN IT ON LIKE A SWITCH ONCE YOU MAKE THE WORLD CUP QUARTERS? WE'LL SEE MOTHERFUCKERS. WE WILL MOTHERFUCKING SEE.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
And DP has just made sure anyone who thought the Wallabies played well,knoiw they didn't, any team full of players that bad should surely have been beaten by 70-90 points by a halfway decent test team!!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If we assume that last nights 23 will all go to RWC, who are the eight extras?

1 x prop: Charlie Faumuina if fit, not sure who if he's not
1 x hooker: Codie Taylor for sure
2 x lock: Romano & Thrush?
1 x loosie: Messam
1 x halfback: TKB
1 x 5/8: Sopoaga or Barrett? Or both & Slade misses out?
1 x outside back: Piutau

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
You don't think that Messam will miss out WOB? Much as it pisses me off I suspect SBW will go.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
With Luatua & Tuipulotu both injured I reckon they'll take 4 x genuine locks & 6 x loosies, Kaino's OK v a (temporarily) crap Wobs line out but you wouldn't want him as your backup lock v say Ringinland or Sethfricka, would you? and I just don't see where SBW fits in unless at the expense of Piutau which would be criminal IMO.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How on earth did Savea not get picked for back-up to McCaw?

Well first there's Sam Cane, then there's the probability they're looking at him as a long-term AB who mustn't be thrown into the deep end before he's ready. He'll likely play a heap of Tests but now isn't the right time for him to debut. 2019, however..............