• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
If you know the difference between the Mannings, the Harbaughs, RBs, QBs, CBs and FBs, the difference between wildcat and pistol, West Coast and Spread Offenses, then this is the thread for you.

Feel free to drop in a Superbowl prediction, playoff predictions, pro-bowl players, or even your favourite/most hated teams.

Fans are few and far between in this sun-kissed land, maybe you'll find a friend - or someone to butt heads with.

Either way, enjoy

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Personally, I'm a long time Indy fan who's very happy to see Peyton Manning take the Bronco's all the way to New Jersey in February.

I expect the Colts to go 9-7 in an average year, but Luck will break out leaning heavily on TY Hilton, Jesus Christ (Reggie Wayne) and Dwayne Allen.

I think Adrian Peterson will break the all time rushing record easily, defences will figure out how to stop Kaepernick, Wilson, and RG3 and some semblance of normality will return to the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.