1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL BoofBall USA USA

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Dismal Pillock, Jan 17, 2016.

?

NFL BoofBall is

what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH! 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Rugby, ruined 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Vicious and awesome 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Embarrassing pants 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Stupid 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Foreign 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Excuse me, did you just call me foreign? 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Prefer not to say 0 vote(s) 0.0%
C 1 vote(s) 10.0%
How much for the Monet? 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The torpedo Chilla Wilson (44)

New England lost

[IMG]
    Dismal Pillock likes this.
  2. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

KC Cheifs vs Tennesseseesee Titans. Wild Card Game

TENNESSEE TITANIC TITTIE TASSLES! Epic game, down 3-21 and they run down the dumbarse KC Chiefs 22-21. KC have now cleverly managed to lose 12 of last 13 playoff games? l0ll. Serves them right for taking valuable playoff space away from The RRRAAAAAIIDERS. KC Cheifs = Buffalo Bills of early playoff rounds
  3. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

thanks god I only turned up for the last quarter of Bills vs Jags this morn. 10-3 and it sounds like it was a total cripple fight

following that, N.O Saints vs Panthers was a boomer. Good job, pea-hearted show pony Cam Newton is going home.

weird how so many of these running backs these days are just whippet thin, no guns at all. eg the Saints pair, Kamera and the other bloke. Game has changed, its a speed fest now. Even the safeties and some of the LB's are gunless speed merchants.
  4. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

oops, 1 year later and the boofball is back on the telly again. 7 hours straight today.

The Indianapolis Clots: 13
    KC Chiefs: 31. comms having a massive fap over Mahones but I reckon its the steamroller Rams that will go all the way. They dumped the Cowboys out today and just steamrollered them really. I think the Cowboys have now won a total of 3 playoff games this century. Even the dumpshit Auckland Blues have won more than that and the Blues aren't even America's Team.
  5. The torpedo Chilla Wilson (44)

As much as I like the rams (CJ Talib & Wade) Saints got robbed today
  6. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

Yep, even Blind Freddy here on the Pitcairns said that was a penalty. And we're still waiting on our first telly.
  7. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

2019 season now and woah, it looks like the Patriots have reupped their crossroads deal. This time in perpetuity.

They made the Pittsburgh Steelers look like the babies of children. Tom Brady is 42 years old and looks like he subsists solely on mammal placenta and condor eggs.
  8. Braveheart81 Rocky Elsom (76)

So happy that NFL season is back.

So unhappy that the Patriots are going to win again.
  9. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

It was a bloodless execution. Tom would have to miss a whole monthly shipment of dried Tibetan yeti blood platelets for it to go awry from here. In week 1.

Week 2 and a goddamn thrilling birdie match-up of Falcons vs Eagles. Back and forth it went. The 3 hours and 800 commercial breaks actually flew by.

It just belatedly dawned on me that I enjoy watching the boofball more than some rugby matches.

Viewing pref's ranked:

1 All Black test match rugby football
    2 Auckland Blues rugby (idiot)
    3 NFL BoofBall
    4 NZ soup rugby
    5 SH test match rugby football
    6 the shifting movements of strato cumulii cloud formations
    7 foreigners soup rugby
    8 the snot of a small child slowly drying on a wall
    9 NH rugby
  10. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

Woah, the hated Patriots had conceded just FOUR td's all season enroute to 8-0 record. Then today Ravens run amok against them and go to town and back leaving smeg skidmarks all up and down their faces. 37 pts. The Lamar Jackson Show

After not seeing any BoofBall for 2 months and going back after watching 87 straight rugby matches it was a bit weird. Dudes casually jogging into touch. Some guy smashes a guy right in the fucking brains and I'm thinking "straight red, 6 month ban" and the ref says "meh, I'll march ya 10 for that."

A cracker of a clanger from Collinsworth in the comm box too: "They just come inside the big tight end."
  11. Teh Other Dave Vay Wilson (31)

Having seen Living With Yourself, this is categorically not the case.