• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Not needed tickets for some RWC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
Hi guys, moses has kindly set up this section for the mutual benefit of the forum.

After that bit of stage setting haha, I have a few games that I cannot make it to grrr.

Bloody hell, any of you guys go thru the ticket buying business? Well, maybe it was just me being stupid but bloody hell.

Let's just put it down to my personal stupidity, but I have games in wellington that I can't make because I am at games in auckland! Don't laugh, it happened m'k?:(

No scalping etc, put it down to 'may as well get at least some drinking money from a crazy mistake'.

Here are what are available: date, the category and the price per pair (ie two tickets for each game)

Sat sep 17 South africa v Fiji Cat B $240 (wellington)

Sat Oct 1 France v Tonga Cat B $240 (wellington)

Sun Oct 2 New Zealand v Canada Cat B $380 (wellington)...ouch!

(oh, I also have a game in Napier that I can't make, sun sept 18 Fra v Can, that is only $60 per pair! Was going to give it to my brother in law so he could give it to workmates-he hates rugby!-but hey, if anyone here wants them they can have them as a gift...sixty bucks ain't worth worrying about)

The above are all face value prices.

I can probably offload some in the pubs etc in beautiful new zealand haha, but hey I'd rather just do it now and forget about it.

Needless to say I'd rather not split the packs, ie sell them as two tickets..too much hassle otherwise.

Happy for offers, reasonable honest ones that is, cause as I said it's just now a matter of drinking money.

Also needless to say 'you don't know me from a shonk in a pub' (just yet hahaha) so we will work out payment arrangements etc that feels safe for you. Example, any syd guys well I can drop off the tickets personally, else we work out what we both feel happy with.

The ultimate irony of this stuff up?? Ha, travelling around NZ in a camper van for three weeks with a mate, he is a Kiwi and the upshot is I will be seeing almost ALL the AB games and only ONE Aus game!! waahh...at least I get to see the Aus v Ire game! (oh, turns out I see the Aus v Usa game too)

Anyway, there ya go, these tickets are available and so is this section for others.

cheers, and go the wobblies!!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
If someone interstate is interested, I'm happy to act as "escrow" - I could meet terry in the Sydney CBD and pick up/verify the tickets. Then the purchaser would transfer money to terry and when he's received it I'll post the tickets to you.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
thanks for the kind offer moses!

Has the additional benefit of being able to meet ya! (might not apply in reverse tho haha)

appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.