• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rd6: Spirit vs Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Fainga'a has been the best of those three too I thought, so it didn't help that he was the one rotated out for this game.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reid, Fugs and Fainga'a are too much of the sameness and close to 7s. Need some bigger bodies in there.

Not in the NRC. They were brilliant for the first 4 games or so. It's once to timani has come in that the combo hasn't worked.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
They should've lost to the Rams, got pumped by City and nearly lost to the Rays. I think they've been way off and the big thing I noticed is a lack of punch - they can't get rolling forward with no big ball carriers. They had about 20 mins in the Spirit 5m line and couldn't score today.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
They should've lost to the Rams, got pumped by City and nearly lost to the Rays. I think they've been way off and the big thing I noticed is a lack of punch - they can't get rolling forward with no big ball carriers. They had about 20 mins in the Spirit 5m line and couldn't score today.

this ^^^^^
i suppose from a supporters point of view, they are still in with a shout and haven't played well for a consistent period in any game. shows there maybe a significant upside, big maybe however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom