• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rnd 2: Spirit v Rays

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Rays team:

1. Mitch Lewis, 2. Luke Holmes (C), 3. Wayne Borsak, 4. Harry Rorke, 5. Cameron Treloar, 6. Jack Dempsey, 7. Boyd Killingworth, 8. Sam Ward, 9. Josh Holmes, 10. Sam Lane / Hamish Angus, 11. Michael Adams, 12. Tom Hill, 13. Dennis Pili-Gaitau, 14. Alex Northam, 15. Reece Hodge,

16. Vance Elliott, 17. Rory O’Connor, 18. Lawrance Hunting, 19. Mark Johnson, 20. Harry Bergelin, 21. Tim Donlan, 22. Tyson Davis, 23. Richard Woolf

T

TOCC

The team has been named, but they annoyingly release it in a youtube video so you have to sit through it and copy down names.

T

TOCC

McGillivray Oval, Mount ClaremontSaturday, 29 August 2015Kick-off: 3.30pm (AWST)
1. Francois van Wyk - UWA
2. Heath Tessmann (c) - Nedlands
3. Jermaine Ainsley - Nedlands
4. Rory Walton - Wests Scarborough
5. Ross Haylett-Petty - Cottesloe
6. Chris Alcock - UWA
7. Richard Hardwick - UWA
8. Angus Cottrell - Associates
9. Ryan Louwrens - Cottesloe
10. Davis Tavita - Nedlands
11. Brad Lacey - Wests Scarborough
12. Kyle Godwin - Associates
13. Maalonga Konelio - Joondalup
14. Sevuloni Mocenacagi
15. Albert Nikoro - Wests Scarborough

Reserves
16. Anaru Rangi - Nedlands
17. Chris Heiberg - Perth Bayswater
18. Tetera Faulkner - Wanneroo
19. Riley Winter - Wests Scarborough
20. Auega Seumanutafa -Kalamunda
21. Ian Prior - Nedlands
22. Nicholas Jooste - Hale School/Cottesloe
23. Daley Harper - Kalamunda
- See more at: http://www.rugbywa.com.au/article/faulkner-godwin-back-spirits-first-home-match#sthash.am9ZsJdQ.dpuf

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere, but does anyone have a clue of what to do if NRC on Demand doesnt work in all browsers?

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Yep,any IT help desk will tell you to turn off power for 30 sec & reboot......
But seriously I have accessed it on both Safari & chrome,so you should be ok.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
It's funny, last week I tried it on my laptop and it wouldn't play the live games in IE, Firefox or Chrome, but it would play the replays. I watched it on a tablet but that wouldn't let me go to full screen mode (went blank). So I figure it must be some kind of program on my computer that is causing the conflict, but I have no idea what. At least I still get to watch it by the tablet, but I would love to have it on the laptop to link up to the TV. Ahh, what a conundrum.

Ohh, and there are starving children in Africa.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
It's funny, last week I tried it on my laptop and it wouldn't play the live games in IE, Firefox or Chrome, but it would play the replays. I watched it on a tablet but that wouldn't let me go to full screen mode (went blank). So I figure it must be some kind of program on my computer that is causing the conflict, but I have no idea what. At least I still get to watch it by the tablet, but I would love to have it on the laptop to link up to the TV. Ahh, what a conundrum.

Ohh, and there are starving children in Africa.

Dunno, but try turning off Ad-Block (if you use it) for the Fox sports site.

Harro

Stan Wickham (3)
Is anyone able to watch the match? It's not working on my Apple TV or on the Fox Sports website.

Status
Not open for further replies.