• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC ROUND 2: WESTERN FORCE VS NSW COUNTRY EAGLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
there are other matches scheduled for this season where this will happen.

Yeah I just looked the schedule and there are clashes almost every week...

The first part of my post stands though - it is a complete cluster fuck.

There are only 4 matches each round and RA cant manage to organise them to be played so people can watch each one.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
It has to be by design - and Foxsports must have had a say in it, given they pay for it.

So why do Foxsports want games played at the same time?

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Anyway, some game stuff. The Welborn-Hodgson Shield might be up for grabs in this match. ;)

Looks like a few engravings have been missed on the little shield-lets.

4UvgeqL.jpg

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
It has to be by design - and Foxsports must have had a say in it, given they pay for it.

So why do Foxsports want games played at the same time?

To drive down viewer numbers to show that the comp isn't worth paying for in the long run or that they don't ever have the expense of having full broadcast for the 2 extra matches???

chibimatty

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I wonder if the redevelopment at Litis Stadium is finished? If the field is long enough for rugby, we should play there.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Might be some magic when the Country bench gets a run:

23. Harry Potter

:)

I'm quite surprised that Harry made the grade, I haven't followed him closely but always thought he was way too small. Either way, good on him and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.