• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Round 5: Rams v QLD Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Concord Oval, 3PM Saturday 24th September.

Fuck! We're nearly through September! Tempus fugit.

Anyway, I'm most likely going to be there to see the Rams hopefully get their first win of the season.

I'd encourage everyone to get along, because we need a better crowd than what we had last time. Yes, its a shit ground to get to. Yes, its a bloody wind farm at times. But the boys NEED us to put a bit of money in the till and help keep the momentum going.

After all, we're the most entertaining bloody team in the comp!

Weather forecast is reasonable at the moment, so bar up and get there.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Pre NRC Games:
WOMENS NSW MAORI VS WOMENS NSW SAMOA
NSW MAORI vs NSW TONGA
NSW SAMOA vs NSW FIJI

A GREAT DAY OF RUGBY so get down and be a part of the changing face of rugby in the Pacific and the West this Saturday

Concord Oval
Gates open 9.30am

Reactions: TSR

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Concord Oval, 3PM Saturday 24th September.

Fuck! We're nearly through September! Tempus fugit.

Anyway, I'm most likely going to be there to see the Rams hopefully get their first win of the season.

I'd encourage everyone to get along, because we need a better crowd than what we had last time. Yes, its a shit ground to get to. Yes, its a bloody wind farm at times. But the boys NEED us to put a bit of money in the till and help keep the momentum going.

After all, we're the most entertaining bloody team in the comp!

Weather forecast is reasonable at the moment, so bar up and get there.

I'm currently smothering with a head cold but I'll hopefully be on the mend by Saturday. If so, I'll make the trek in from the outer suburbs.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
More importantly, we need to meet up! Its the first day of a 10-day leave stretch for me, and after the bunfight that was driving last time, I think I'll go public transport.

That means beer.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Pfitzy and I will be parked in our usual spot, that's about halfway up the stands dead on the centre-line. Look for a dazzling dome (preferably through thick sunnies) alongside the world's most magnificent mo. Come and make yerselves known.

I'll be broadcasting scores, as usual.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Queensland Country:
Team: 1. Sef Fa’agase, 2. Alex Casey, 3. Taniela Tupou, 4. Izack Rodda, 5. Phil Potgieter, 6.Ted Postal, 7. Maclean Jones, 8. Angus Scott-Young, 9. James Tuttle (c), 10. Mack Mason, 11. Liam McNamara, 12. Duncan Paia’aua, 13. Tyrone Lefau, 14. Tom Pincus, 15. Tom Banks.

Reserves: 16. Feleti Kaitu’u, 17. Richie Asiata, 18. Kirwan Sanday, 19. Brad Thorn, 20. Jack Cornelsen, 21. Scott Malolua, 22. Mitch Third, 23. Matt Gordon.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Any word on why perese is out? He's a big loss for country and I'm not sure they've got the fire-power to get it done without him.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Back on deck for round 2. Amy Perrett's providing the whistle. Country kicked off and stay camped in the Rams 22. McNamara goes over in the corner. QC (Quade Cooper) 8 Rams 0

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Rams keep play in QC (Quade Cooper)'s half after the kickoff, win a penalty in the 22m.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Asquith goes for a good run but can't link with anyone, play breaks down on the QC (Quade Cooper) 22m. 11mins gone.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Rams (might've) gone over next to the posts. TMO deciding, no try, ref was playing advantage, penalty to the Rams. Scrum 5m out.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Asquith not up to it even at this level, poor options, woeful passing. Speed of mind much too slow. QC (Quade Cooper) Banks goes over next to the posts. 6-14, 18mins gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.