• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Lol .... if all the rumours are true about the number of Aus Schoolboy players going to Randwick I'll be interested to see how many end up riding the pine due to hitting the player points cap

Reasoning

Herbert Moran (7)
Helu is going to have the 3 Joeys boys from the Touring Team and Pietsch from the Ba Ba's joining him at Randwick - they are going to be pretty strong in 2017

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
No. Not all elite GPS boys have committed to rugby, sadly: a few have wandered over to the dark side.

rollin_maul

Peter Burge (5)
While I'd prefer to see them stay in union, losing two 'elite' GPS boys to five kick is consistent with recent years.

Cameron Murray - Newington to Souths
Tom Wright - Joeys to Manly

Angus Crichton - Scots to Souths
Toby Rudolf - Scots via Randwick Colts to Souths

Taane Milne - Newington to Roosters???
Tepai Moeroa - Newington to Parra

Above not exhaustive list. Could have been more

Shadow

Sydney Middleton (9)
Lol .. if all the rumours are true about the number of Aus Schoolboy players going to Randwick I'll be interested to see how many end up riding the pine due to hitting the player points cap
Rumours are not true

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
He won't be at school next year.

Take the speculation to the "Sydney Colts 2017" or the "Which Clubs are the Class of 2016 going to?" Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.