• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
....Saturday night down at the Sheaf....

Alcohol-Lead.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Until there is something on the public record, how about we leave the rumors about illicit supplement use by schoolboy rugby players alone.

Dutchy

Frank Nicholson (4)
So far we have suggested 1st XVs for Newington, Scots and Shore. Any chance you could included which team each boy played in this year?

Can anyone propose teams for Riverview, Joeys and Kings?

This is what we have so far.

Newington's 1st XV 2017
1. Nasili Ofahengaue (yr 11)
2. Chris Icanovski (yr 12)
3. Angus Bell (yr 11)
4. Liam Janson (yr 12)
5. Witieriana Koopu (yr 11)
6. Angus Duvall (yr 12)
7. Rory Lynch (yr 12)
8. Keith Titmuss (yr 11)
9. James Haldane (yr 12)
10. Saul Lewis (yr 11)
11. Simi Afeaki (yr 11)
12. Finn Kearns (yr 12)
13. Nathanael Endemann (yr 12)
14. Petro Kaloterakis (yr 12)
15. Raine Dellow (yr 11)

Scots 1st XV 2017
1. Tom Leslie (12)
2. Nathan Zylstra (11)
3. Darcy Breen (12)
4. Jeremy Williams (11)
5. Nick McGeoch (12)
6. Benjy Joseph (12)
7. Angus McKenzie (12)
8. Will Harris (11)
9. Seb Strang (11)
10. Jakob Styles (12)
11. Charlie Burnett (12)
12. Ryan O'Byrne (pathways)/ Charlie Savala (11)
13. Billy Smith (12)
14. Thomas Yassmin (12)
15. Ben Baker (12)

Shore 1st XV 2017
1. Luke Edwards (1sts)
2. Jock Livingston (2nds)
3. Alex Groth (2nds)
4. Ben Wilkins (16As)/James Hunt (3rds)
5. Charlie Wilkinson (16As)
6. Aaron Doyle (2nds)
7. Ed Collard (1sts)
8. Max Burrows (1sts)
9. Tom Simeon (3rds)
10. Max Sinclair (1sts)/ Harry Moses (16As)
11. Reece Boltman (3rds/2nds)
12. Max Sinclair (1sts)/ Jack Hondros (injured)
13. Daniel Jackson (16As)/ Ralph Mitchell (3rds)
14. ?
15. Blake Rixon (2nds)

deezebola

Frank Nicholson (4)
If you think Witieriana Koopu is playing first XV your sadly mistaken as the child barely was in the 16B, coming off the bench for newington 16b's this entire term

HFTH

Chris McKivat (8)
Until there is something on the public record, how about we leave the rumors about illicit supplement use by schoolboy rugby players alone.
I think there already is but they weren't rugby players. They were 'one off' gym junkies who didn't play sport and it was certainly not part of the school program. Regardless, I will leave it that.

OAUI

Allen Oxlade (6)
Kings to start off -
1. Hick Y12 1sts
2. Lou Y12 2nds
3. Papantoniou 2nds
4. Williams Y12 1sts
6. Lynch Y11 16A
7. Brown Y12 1sts
8. Mackenzie Wood 16A
11. Duckworth Y12 1sts
12. Poolman Y12 2nds
13. Minogue Y11 16A

16. Groutsis Y12 2nds FR

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
The Bellevue boys who will play in the 2017 season will be starting soon on their special sports diet program. Who needs imports when you have the best sports science program in Sydney? This is my final thought of season 2016. When this is all revealed in the SMH one day, remember, I raised it here first.

The joker is not only a sore loser ........ But now an official Joke

badratsky

Bob McCowan (2)
Apparently Newington have recruited a new player because their team didn't do as well as hoped this year. I think the name is Joey Caputo or something.

deezebola

Frank Nicholson (4)
Apparently Newington have recruited a new player because their team didn't do as well as hoped this year. I think the name is Joey Caputo or something.

surprisingly not recruited but instead the father got a job in sydney and moving the whole family up, just luck of the draw they want to sent him to newington (paying full fees), however there is talk of them looking for a hooker to play for the next two years

ShortBallSamuels

Frank Row (1)
I'd disagree, going merely off the schools news letters shore trained 3 days in the mid season holiday of 3 weeks. Whilst this may or may not be complacency it does not compare well to the other schools training schedules. Happy to be proven wrong however.

@LH ill be the one to prove you wrong and state that Shore rugby trained for the last 6 days of the holidays which is similar to every other GPS school.

footy4life

Chris McKivat (8)
surprisingly not recruited but instead the father got a job in sydney and moving the whole family up, just luck of the draw they want to sent him to newington (paying full fees), however there is talk of them looking for a hooker to play for the next two years

I'd be surprised if they were looking for a hooker. Front rowers are a position that Newington always seem to have a lot of depth in.

deezebola

Frank Nicholson (4)
I'd be surprised if they were looking for a hooker. Front rowers are a position that Newington always seem to have a lot of depth in.

completely wrong there mate, not a lot of death at all, you have Nasili Ofahengaue, Chris Icanovski and Angus Bell which is 3 but are all props, the 2nds prop in year 11 this year is very very very average at best. Definitely looking for a hooker

YG4HUNNID

Stan Wickham (3)
Possible Newington 1STXV 2017?

1) Ofahangaue (Y11)
2) Icanovski (Y12)
3) Bell (Y11)
4) Jansen (Y12)
5) Duvall (Y12)
6) Kearns (Y12)
7) Lynch (Y12)
8) Titmuss (Y11)
9) Haldane (Y12)