• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
From the TAS rugby app: "TAS up 5-0 tough game" Anybody at the match who can provide more info? I didn't call this one in my pre-match report. Frankly, I was extremely nervous. All the thirds matches so far sound like tough games.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Thanks, IS. Not a good result for G, but the result keeps them in the hunt. A lot of injuries at the moment. It sounds a bad one from the delay

They took all the usual precautions and he was taken by ambulance.
Staff seem top think he's OK and the Gramma players understood that he was knocked out rather than a neck injury.
Grammar very lucky. The ethos of past year's was not to take penalty kicks - this year isa slightly different and that was the difference as things panned out.
Shore boys played with more determination than Grammar after the long break

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
They took all the usual precautions and he was taken by ambulance.
Staff seem top think he's OK and the Gramma players understood that he was knocked out rather than a neck injury.
Grammar very lucky. The ethos of past year's was not to take penalty kicks - this year isa slightly different and that was the difference as things panned out.
Shore boys played with more determination than Grammar after the long break

Good that he's okay. Grammar sounds a little lucky. Does anybody have High v Iggies results? That's all we need now.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Scores from Stanmore

1st XV Kings 39 def New 14
2nd XV New 27 def Kings 5
3rd XV New 19 def Kings (4) 17

16A New 53 def Kings 17
16B Kings won
16C New won

15A Kings 17 def New 15
15 B & C unknown - possibly New wins

14s age group played off site

13A New 71 def Kings 0 (New went to 14 then 13 then 12 players)
13 B New 46 def Kings 17
13 C New 33 def Kings 12
13D Kings 31 def New 19
13E New 36 def Waverley 12
13F New 20 def Kings (E) 5
13G played off site

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
1sts at Stanmore was a game which never reached any great heights. Kings clearly the better team in an error ridden match, Newington quite disjointed in attack and kept trying to the end but despite a 14-15 half-time score never really threatened to win the match. Kings showed glimpses of very good play in amongst a dour game of rugby.

Both teams had players out and hopefully will use the long weekend break to recharge the batteries.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
1st XV results pretty much as expected in the three matches.

I'd suggest from what I've seen so far that the three winners from today are the genuine title contenders and will fight it out for positions 1, 2 & 3. The other three fighting for 4-6

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Scores from Stanmore

1st XV Kings 39 def New 14
2nd XV New 27 def Kings 5
3rd XV New 19 def Kings (4) 17

16A New 53 def Kings 17
16B Kings won
16C New won

15A Kings 17 def New 15
15 B & C unknown - possibly New wins

14s age group played off site

13A New 71 def Kings 0 (New went to 14 then 13 then 12 players)
13 B New 46 def Kings 17
13 C New 33 def Kings 12
13D Kings 31 def New 19
13E New 36 def Waverley 12
13F New 20 def Kings (E) 5
13G played off site
I thought New couldn't field a 3rds

Status
Not open for further replies.