• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
signed for Denver Broncos as UDFA. Big achievement.
Massive to get signed, even on minimal guarantees, particularly after his interrupted final year at Utah, but will take a huge effort to get out of the 90 in the preseason squad and into the 53
Denver also signed another young TE from Georgia Tech so he's got lots of competition.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
congrats Thomas Yassmin - Scots old boy - signed for Denver Broncos as UDFA. Big achievement.
I coached him in the Prep 1st XV. He was playing in the 3rds. He has a big heart, excellent work ethic and would listen. I brought him up to my team and he responded so well. His brother was also the same. Lovely family.

Last edited:

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
Scots the favourites. Will Leo Jacques be able to play this season? Heard he had a pretty horrible injury although I do not know full details.
If Scots lose Leo and Onitoni i'm unsure if they are still favorites for the season. Very unfortunate for the school if this is true, losing both of their best players.

-professor

Rookie21

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hey lads, very interested in how Shore performed over the weekend. 50-22 is definitely impressive. I’m not too familiar with the quality of the Queensland GPS rugby so does anyone know if Southport are traditionally a quality side? I think we can all agree that the competition will be much better if Shore are strong this year.

keenas

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hey lads, very interested in how Shore performed over the weekend. 50-22 is definitely impressive. I’m not too familiar with the quality of the Queensland GPS rugby so does anyone know if Southport are traditionally a quality side? I think we can all agree that the competition will be much better if Shore are strong this year.
Southport are one of the dominant Rugby schools in Qld GPS, according to Qld GPS G n G they have a chance in this year’s comp