• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oarsome

Allen Oxlade (6)
How did Wennerbom go?
It gets very pointy ver quickly at this level and I'm intrigued that a year 11 (from shore) was not in u16 in 2014 when shore had a half selected in Pres Bs for that age group..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Haskins may have played 10. last year.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
For those of you not following the NSW trials thread there is a blog on the GPS games v CHS here:

http://goo.gl/rH4XcT

But if you have any comments on the games they should be made in the other thread.

S

Slim

Wennerbom played the last 10 or so minutes for GPS 2's. I definitely think he is a better player then Haskins, and proved that during the first couple of rounds, especially against Riveriew in Round 1. Probably one of the more dubious decisions I've seen
Mate I can guarantee you that Haskins would be over the moon at his selection as a shadow and also,he does not give 2 hoots as to what your pathetic opinion is. Your son probably missed out so just let the kids enjoy their moment. Have a nice weekend .

mike parker

Frank Nicholson (4)
Mate I can guarantee you that Haskins would be over the moon at his selection as a shadow and also,he does not give 2 hoots as to what your pathetic opinion is. Your son probably missed out so just let the kids enjoy their moment. Have a nice weekend .

get over yourself slim.
Go to the CAS feed and talk about Swinton. Because that's where you belong

runtheunders12345

Bob McCowan (2)
Wennerbom played the last 10 or so minutes for GPS 2's. I definitely think he is a better player then Haskins, and proved that during the first couple of rounds, especially against Riveriew in Round 1. Probably one of the more dubious decisions I've seen

seriously mate? give the guy a break... he played two strong games in the opening rounds and backed that up with some strong performances for GPS 3's.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Haskins obviously on the selectors radar. I have only seen him play the 2 school games, and agree he has played well. Seems to have a smart Rugby head and makes good decisions. Makes some good runs in close. Boys tell me his pass is like a rocket.

Byron Williamson

Herbert Moran (7)
get over yourself slim.
Go to the CAS feed and talk about Swinton. Because that's where you belong

seriously mate? give the guy a break. he played two strong games in the opening rounds and backed that up with some strong performances for GPS 3's.

I was not taking anything away from the achievement of Haskins. I think he is a great player, especially for his age, and from I've seen he does have a rocket pass.

It was just my opinion, I think Wennerbom has played very well recently, and is unlucky not to get selected.

Congratulations to all those selected.

Now lets talk some GPS footy, and not get caught up in the politics of sections. That's for the other thread.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
From the TAS official Facebook page:

"Eddie Pitt set up a try to propel the GPS 16s President's XV As to win the Martin Pitt (no relation) Memorial Shield at the NSW Combined All Schools rugby championships in Sydney today, defeating Independent Schools Association 35-12! Meanwhile Sam Thatcher and Harrison Jackson played for the President's XV Bs which defeated Association of Independent Coeducational Schools (AICES) 33-15. The squad was co-coached by TAS staff Hugo Johnston and Jamie Moore - congratulations all round!!"

The Incredible Plan

Herbert Moran (7)
.The game finished off with Chris Orpen scoring a spectacular try from 50 metres our from a Country clearing kick. On return he dummied to fullback Patrick in centre-field then took off down the sideline beat the cover with an in and away and scored in the corner .He then nonchalantly converted his own try from the side line in pouring rain.

Big thanks to sidesteppa, the GPS video guru, for patiently explaining how to upload video clips. The quality is average but the weather as you can see was worse.

Sorry I missed the dummy at the start of his run:

sidesteppa

Watty Friend (18)
Big thanks to sidesteppa, the GPS video guru, for patiently explaining how to upload video clips. The quality is average but the weather as you can see was worse.

Sorry I missed the dummy at the start of his run:

Love his slide over the line. Fortunately it stops just short of the huge black abyss at the end of the in goal area ! :eek:

The has been

Allen Oxlade (6)
Unfortunately Wennerbon had a very poor game against Country under 18's last week, he got caught several times with ball and service was ordinary,Yes it was raining but that's when you find out who is good under pressure .Haskins seems to be a good young player who has taken his opportunities well,
Also good to see Tim Clements in NSW 11's ,thoroughly deserved.
I see Gittoes, ,McGregor,Wright , Kennewell, McCauley all certainties for Aust schools if fi, .other likes,Pirrodi,Sepesa,Girdler,Charlie Smit, my bolter D Woods from Scots.

oarsome

Allen Oxlade (6)
Sam Musgrove (Sydney Boys High) & Will Haskins (Shore) selected for Combined States team from the GPS schools

Status
Not open for further replies.