• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Runpasstackle

If you're going to call someone an idiot, try getting the keystrokes right. And you're still missing the point - no conspiracy theory from me, I just think you're posting shit. It's my job here to ask that you don't. Nicely, or otherwise, your choice. Think about it.

It's ok mate you clearly don't know the answer Maybe someone else will Thanks for your valuable contribution. Sorry to bother you at work.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It's ok mate you clearly don't know the answer Maybe someone else will Thanks for your valuable contribution. Sorry to bother you at work.

It's no bother. Unless you really want to persist with being a fool, in which case it might be for you.
I'll make it simple - try being constructive, or bugger off. It's entirely up to you.

R

Runpasstackle

It's no bother. Unless you really want to persist with being a fool, in which case it might be for you.
I'll make it simple - try being constructive, or bugger off. It's entirely up to you.

Threats part of your KPI's?

Reasoning

Herbert Moran (7)
Selections Tomorrow - Final Round - Scots to beta View, Kings to beat Shore and Newington to give it to Joeys tomorrow at Stanmore

OldColt

Sydney Middleton (9)
can someone please confirm whether Tyrone is playing tomorrow .. just could be the factor to swing me away from watching other fixtures :)

Yep.......team list as advertised

1 Chris Icanovski
2 Isi Halaufia
3 Opeti Helu
4 Christian Poidevin
5 Angus Duvall
6 Tom Serhon
7 Rory Lynch
8 Nathan Lawson
9 Isaac Lewis
10 Bayley Kuenzle
11 Adam Miller
12 Hamish Duvall
13 James Turner
14 Tyrone Taukamo
15 Sam Gilfedder

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
@NIS, I hope you've secured a brace of pies for tomorrow's stoush out at Nth Parra?

If you are hoping that the Kings canteen will sate your desire for a mouth watering, flaky pastry encapsulated, tasty minced bovine filled extravaganza you will be sadly disappointed. Although I can recommend the foot long bbq snag on white as a very poor subsitute.

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
^^^^^^
You eat what you can purchase, Az, which is why I watched you inhale 2x of said "foot longs" at Round 2! (Impressive) ;)

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
Tomorrow's matches, dare I say it, should be 'crackerjack' games! Every one. All will be the last time we see some of these magnificaent young blokes in colours that they have bruised and bled for. ;)

Scots in the 1's have booked a P'ship (and meritoriously so, from a Year 7-onward, local stocks perspective, with no extra drivel needed on the Hotel California thread!), but there's a GF in the 2's on offer tomorrow. Down to the wire.

So, Molly Meldrum-esque!, 'do yourselves a favour', and make sure you're out at Lane Cove before 14:00 tomorrow!

'View, clearly, have had some talking points to address; and Scots got towelled up by Joeys last week, so there's all to play for, for a genuine P'ship!

Flagging for all those in the cheap seats tmrw, assume most of us, that the highlight will be at Lane Cove in the 2's @ 2(pm).

Just say'n ;)

running_rugby

Frank Row (1)
Who do you think should make the team of the tournament?

My GPS Team of the Season is:
1. Opeti Hulu (N)
2. Charlie Jeavons-Fellows (S)
3. Harry Todd (S)
4. Nathan Brown (K)
5. Rory Suttor (E)
6. Charlie Rorke (I)
7. Dylan Peach (K)
8. Michael Fenn (I)
9. Will Haskins (E)
10. Nick Wilkinson (J)
11. Luke Rixon (E)
12. Matthew Orpen (K)
13. Will Terry (I)
14. Thomas Yassmin (S)
15. Luke Osbourne (K)

16. Billy Smith (S)
17. Yirribi Jaffer-Williams (J)
18. Darcy Breen (S)
19. Matthew McTaggart (J)

Thoughts?

footy4life

Chris McKivat (8)

1. Opeti Hulu (N)
3. Harry Todd (S)
4. Nathan Brown (K)
5. Rory Suttor (E)
6. Charlie Rorke (I)
7. Dylan Peach (K)
8. Michael Fenn (I)
9. Will Haskins (E)
10. Nick Wilkinson (J)
11. Luke Rixon (E)
12. Matthew Orpen (K)
13. Will Terry (I)
14. Thomas Yassmin (S)
15. Luke Osbourne (K)

16. Billy Smith (S)
18. Darcy Breen (S)

Thoughts?

Only 1 Newington player and an Australian Barbarians player from Newington being completely left out?

footy4life

Chris McKivat (8)

1. Opeti Hulu (N)
3. Harry Todd (S)
4. Nathan Brown (K)
5. Rory Suttor (E)
6. Charlie Rorke (I)
7. Dylan Peach (K)
8. Michael Fenn (I)
9. Will Haskins (E)
10. Nick Wilkinson (J)
11. Luke Rixon (E)
12. Matthew Orpen (K)
13. Will Terry (I)
14. Thomas Yassmin (S)
15. Luke Osbourne (K)

16. Billy Smith (S)
18. Darcy Breen (S)

Thoughts?

I'd also have Yirribi starting over Yassmin

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)

1. Opeti Hulu (N)
3. Harry Todd (S)
4. Nathan Brown (K)
5. Rory Suttor (E)
6. Charlie Rorke (I)
7. Dylan Peach (K)
8. Michael Fenn (I)
9. Will Haskins (E)
10. Nick Wilkinson (J)
11. Luke Rixon (E)
12. Matthew Orpen (K)
13. Will Terry (I)
14. Thomas Yassmin (S)
15. Luke Osbourne (K)

16. Billy Smith (S)
18. Darcy Breen (S)

Thoughts?
Yirribi and McTaggart should be starting. Where does Smith (S) fit into things?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I never thought I would see the day when there are AFL posts on the Shore main!!!!! Variety is great but if there are 150-200 boys in each year spread across rugby, soccer and now afl, we are heading towards 50-60 rugby players per year. That's maybe 3 teams with some reserves.

I've been talking about this for three years, but everyone kept saying that it would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.