• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-union/uni...an-who-should-be-honoured-20140423-zqy85.html

What a fine Australian .... Imagine if the other forum was 100 plus years old ... Surely it could not have started In the north ? Before the other teams even fielded a first 15 in the 1920"s ? This could not be a 100 plus year old triangle scholarship could it ?

Sorry to say I could not read past Fitzsimmons describing himself as my "humble correspondent".
If the rest of the article is as inaccurate as that claim I'd be a bit cautious about relying on it......

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Sorry to say I could not read past Fitzsimmons describing himself as my "humble correspondent".
If the rest of the article is as inaccurate as that claim I'd be a bit cautious about relying on it..

Although, AFAIK, the substance of the article is correct - with of course the usual Fitzsimons embellishments.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
AAGPS RUGBY TIPPING COMP 2016

Rules

1) Competition to be run over 1st , 2nd & 3rd XV games. Competition games only, does not include this weekends 3rds comp.

2) 2 points awarded for each successful win picked. 4 points awarded if a draw is picked successfully. A draw will result in 1 point.

3) Tips must be in before 3rds Kick off, (11;00 am Saturday) but prefer they were in by Friday.

4) Late Tips and No Tips will automatically revert to the AWAY teams

5) Tips should be given using the School Letter - Use 3 rows, 1st Row for 1st XV, 2nd row for 2nd XV and 3rd Row for 3rds. PLEASE DO NOT SPACE OR COMMA. USE UPPERCASE LETTERS. And please always use the order as per the AAGPS fixtures. This allow for easy cutting and pasting into the table. Please refer to my tips below.

I will Table up HJ's collated post of all the tips so far and post.

6) it would be so good if you were to also Private message me with your tips at the same time you post on the forum- Saves scrolling through hundreds of posts looking for everyone's tips.

7) Late entries - Will take late entries up to Round 3, Sorry to disappoint any late comers but it a hassle and really not much point. This is for the G&G obsessed and dedicated only. Not for those that turn up late for games.

8) Winnings - The ultimate winner and/or winners, will win no more than some Kudos and bragging rights on G&G.

9) Can everyone supporting a particular school set up a school flag. You have to google HEX colour codes and get a code for your school colour. For Shore I used Navy Blue 000062 and White ffffff and Navy 000062. You do this in the personal details tab. I will try and include these plus the Avatars in the table.

10) Also please post your predicted TOP 3 placings overall in order - In the absence of a Poll , I will include the overall prediction in the table. PM me again if possible, Will allow changes on this up to RD 3

11) Any of these rules can change at any time

Tips Rd 1

1st XV, 2nd XV - Round 1.1 – N v K, J v I, E v S

@NIS TIPS

NIE
KJE
(no 3rds this week)

Good luck all, and let it begin

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
Thanks NIS. Awesome comp and your effort is much appreciated. BTW. Who won last year? Some dick head who didn't even realise till weeks after, I heard Haha.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
I reckon that's got to count for a lot. Could mean that some teams are a 'week behind' others in their preparation.

Nothing prepares you for tough rugby matches better than playing tough rugby matches.

And all matches from this point forward are going to be tough
Mate. That match last weekend was was just the prelude for the battle for the spoon.

When 2 lightweights clash, it can actually look ok and the delusional think they are really good.

Meanwhile, the other four heavyweights....

We will be so much more enlightened at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)
Sorry @NIS, it won't let be message you these...

TIPS:
KIE (1sts)
KIS (2nds)

Top 3:
1) Riverview
2) Kings
3) Newington'

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
View boys as usual using pump up videos to mask their fear

13147387_1019959324707439_8897153849273975_o.jpg

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Mate. That match last weekend was was just the prelude for the battle for the spoon.

When 2 lightweights clash, it can actually look ok and the delusional think they are really good.

Meanwhile, the other four heavyweights..

We will be so much more enlightened at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I see you are putting those wooden spoons you have deservedly earnt to good use @NIS. I suppose when you have a cutlery draw full of spoons stirring the pot Is part of the job description....:))

Rob hart

Ted Thorn (20)
In the firsts ...... J N S ( Shore are favourites in my opinion ) joeys in a bell ringer over view

Seconds JKS

Status
Not open for further replies.