• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
thanks big marn ... Flattery will get you every where ...I was just about to go into hibernation... When I saw your kind words

Ohhh the slop .. Got to love it ... Watching by youngest son diving in the slop, knowing how shitty my wife will get, somehow only amuses me ....oh well been a great year , and despite a bit of niggle, and a bit of playing the man not the ball, have to agree with the big marn, all just a bit of fun and look forward to doing it all again next year[/quote]

jhro7

Bob McCowan (2)

Scots 3rd XV Highlights - a great highlights video, though the music rustles with the Big Marn a bit :p

Wouldn't be surprised to see a few of those year 11's running around for scots in a 1s jersey next year... Certainly Mclachlan who was the 2nds best player until he got dropped for a unknown reason. As well as simpson who played a bit of 2s, him and Mclachlan looked to combine very well in the video.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Shore awards.png

Brainstrust

Watty Friend (18)
Back to the game then.. Newington v Scots
Missed the kick off, but got 33mins of action, incl. Theo Strang's excellent try when he saw the two props marking him and sliced through them [at around 18 mins on the video].
Did any footage of the round 10 Scots v Riverview ever surface. Can't seem to locate it anywhere, would be keen to have a look if there's any out there?

sidesteppa

Watty Friend (18)
Did any footage of the round 10 Scots v Riverview ever surface. Can't seem to locate it anywhere, would be keen to have a look if there's any out there?
Sorry, I didn't go to that game.. due to the heavy rain i opted for the excellent Hunters Hill ground & recorded footage of Joeys v Newington instead. But ScotsRugby will have recorded some of the game i believe..

Status
Not open for further replies.