• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddogreen

Herbert Moran (7)
"all the stuff that Hugh is talking about started in response to them defeating certain schools." Wow just wow. Not winning a comp since'65, getting the most spoons had nothing to do with it.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
So with summer sports (other than athletics) done and dusted we are coming into the pre-season trial period with schools having finalized or finalizing their trials game schedules. Any definitive schedules out there that people want to share?

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Any predictions for shores side

Posted by Shortbaulking in August last year.....

1) fergus Bragg (1sts)
2) jake hedge (2nds)
3) Ryan haskard (1sts/ 2nds)
4) Rory suttor (1sts)
5) Hugh Finlay (2nds)
6) James doyle (1sts)
7) possibly robin Allen if he gains some size (16a's)
8) josh vinzenz (2nds)
9) luke rixon (2nds/ 1sts)
10) ollie Cowley (2nds)/ Lockie patrick (3rds)
11)
12) Lochy miller (Injured, played jgc u17)
13) Nathan Corbett (1sts/2nds)
14) Liam hughes (3rds)
15) jock Armstrong (2nds)

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
"all the stuff that Hugh is talking about started in response to them defeating certain schools." Wow just wow. Not winning a comp since'65, getting the most spoons had nothing to do with it.

Joeys won the GPS 1sts rugby in 1965, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Where did you get your information about the most wooden spoons? I didn't realise there was a record of that.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
As he was talking about the team which won in 1965, I assumed that he was talking about Joeys. I fairly sure that Joeys haven't won more wooden spoons that anyone else, so I questioned the source of his information.;)

I don't think they've ever won the wooden spoon.
If he troubled to read the post he would see that the "it" in my post was the last time Grammar had a good team.
His "it" is rampant paranoia.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I don't think they've ever won the wooden spoon.
If he troubled to read the post he would see that the "it" in my post was the last time Grammar had a good team.
His "it" is rampant paranoia.

He broke the first rule of giving a spray in that he got his facts wrong.

Joeys finished last in 1979 (the only time I believe).

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
In my life I have never seen a record that highlights the most "Lasts" in ANY GPS comp. I would love you to publish this as you seem to have copy. Or is this anecdotal?
If the Heads of the schools allowed this document, then shame on them. But, if it is only the anecdote from you, then shame on you Padd.
Belittling may be a part of schoolboy bullying, but I think as the world moves on, so must our attitudes to this malarkey. Leave it alone please

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
In my life I have never seen a record that highlights the most "Lasts" in ANY GPS comp. I would love you to publish this as you seem to have copy. Or is this anecdotal?
If the Heads of the schools allowed this document, then shame on them. But, if it is only the anecdote from you, then shame on you Padd.
Belittling may be a part of schoolboy bullying, but I think as the world moves on, so must our attitudes to this malarkey. Leave it alone please

I'd be surprised that such a document existed. As he couldn't even get the 1965 premiers correct, I'm not sure I'd be placing too much stock in the other part.

Status
Not open for further replies.