• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nucifora GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Why bother advertising?
I am confident that a worldwide search will confirm that the best candidate by far, just happens to be a first XV player from Shore in 1979 or whenever it was that Hawker went through.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Mooney would be a good choice. He certainly has a talent with youth and a good eye for talent.

What style of coach is he? I get the vibe he is very hands on if he is good with youth.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Not sure where else to put this so thought here might work best. From Greg Growden on ESPN:
Several other key ARU officials are also scheduled to depart, with staff told on Monday night that deputy CEO Matt Carroll would be leaving at the end of March. This follows the ARU deciding it no longer required a deputy.

Haven't seen or heard this announced anywhere. Will he follow JO'N to ECHO? Seems to follow him everywhere else he goes.

Even Waratahs Rugby chief executive Jason Allen's name has been linked to a commercial sponsorship and management role at the ARU, while former NSW Rugby Union managing director Jim L'Estrange is expected to return shortly as the chief executive of an Australian Super Rugby franchise.

The bold bit, if it proves true (tis from GG after all) should make our own Bruce Ross very happy. The italicised bit is interesting as I wouldn't expect any other franchise to be dumb enough to hire JL"E after his 'spectacular' performance with the 'tahs. Or do I link the two sentences together and come up with the dumb franchise? Could it be only one Oz Super rugby team would do such a thing.....

http://www.espnscrum.com/super-rugby-2013/rugby/story/177782.html

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Not sure where else to put this so thought here might work best. From Greg Growden on ESPN:

Even Waratahs Rugby chief executive Jason Allen's name has been linked to a commercial sponsorship and management role at the ARU, while former NSW Rugby Union managing director Jim L'Estrange is expected to return shortly as the chief executive of an Australian Super Rugby franchise.

The bold bit, if it proves true (tis from GG after all) should make our own Bruce Ross very happy. The italicised bit is interesting as I wouldn't expect any other franchise to be dumb enough to hire JL"E after his 'spectacular' performance with the 'tahs. Or do I link the two sentences together and come up with the dumb franchise? Could it be only one Oz Super rugby team would do such a thing...

http://www.espnscrum.com/super-rugby-2013/rugby/story/177782.html

This Growden gem from February mercifully seems not to have eventuated (or have I just missed an announcement?)

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
much_rejoicing.jpg

And there was much rejoicing!

Status
Not open for further replies.