• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Super 15 Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
How bout those new 2014 strips eh?

The Clan's is a bit plain though....

montage.jpg

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I loved the home jersey for the Blues in 2013, but this one leaves me cold. Both Chiefs outfits seem to be very Maori inspired, pity if you are not in the right club. Crusaders home jersey needs more black and the Highlanders home jersey is just boring. The less said about the lime green effort the better. I do like the Hurricanes outfits. All in all, it looks like 2013 was the jersey peak and its all downhill from here.

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Looks like they kept Town/Region names for each inside the collar. Do the Aus/SA shirts have these as well?

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
I dunno about you guys but other than the highlanders (they could have included a tartan pattern on the sleeves or something) I think these jerseys are cool. Not classic of course and I think there should always be a classic one and an outlandish one but they're interesting and eye catching.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah, I think the chainmail effect on the Crusaders jersey is quite cool. The Blues, Hurricanes and Chiefs are all interesting. The Highlanders jersey leaves a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.