• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Outlook Calendar for 2013 S15 & Lions Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
drumroll please

Just in time for the season start, here's the calendar for all the Super Rugby fixtures and the Lions games including midweek.

It's in iCal format, so should go into your schedule manager of choice.

Any complaints about the times in the schedule may be directed to the ARU website and superxv.com :)

Attachments

• GreenGold Rugby 2013 Calendar.ics
    54.6 KB · Views: 471

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
For those of us who struggle with the technology, can we have some basic instructions too. Adobe reader won't open this for me, for example.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
For those of us who struggle with the technology, can we have some basic instructions too. Adobe reader won't open this for me, for example.
Hawko,

You won't be able to look at it in Adobe Acrobat at all. It's designed for loading into email software (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc), as well as Gmail and Yahoo accounts, where it adds entries into the calendar sections. From there it will send reminders when games are coming up, according to the program settings.

If you are after a ready reference for a schedule, bookmark this page at superxv.com

Outlook should load it up by double clicking, but if you don't have Outlook or Thunderbird, it won't be of much value to you.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
My member card says Bru-Reds is Sat 16th at 19:30?
Thanks for the calendar!

You'd be correct. Because of the time zone I'm in, I used the GMT times/dates and having a closer look at the website where I sourced it, they have the 15th instead of the 16th for that game. Will have a look at the rest and advise if any others are affected. Glad you spotted it!

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
You'd be correct. Because of the time zone I'm in, I used the GMT times/dates and having a closer look at the website where I sourced it, they have the 15th instead of the 16th for that game. Will have a look at the rest and advise if any others are affected. Glad you spotted it!

Can you please check the Cheetahs v Stormers in Round 8 and the Chiefs v Hurricanes in Round 18?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You're better off subscribing to the official SANZAR one from their website, it'll auto update with results and any fixture changes

Status
Not open for further replies.