• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

PB: New Stormers Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spook

I think it's pretty cool.

DeVilliersJ600.jpg

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Looks like he's been painting the house in his rugby jersey.

What shits me about the SA teams is that they keep changing their colours. Or to put it another way, the original S12 colours chosen actually clash with the Currie Cup teams that they are drawn from.

E.g., Stormers used to be all black but Western Province have always been blue and white stripes. And the Sharks used to be blue-white-black but Natal are black.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Got so involved in the cricket and totally forgot this is a rugby forum. Shame on me. :huxley

That jersey is only used for this years warmups. It have all the supporters signatures except mine on it. Refuse to sign with the fellow Keo Mountain Goaters.

They will use the same one they had last year, navy blue or what we calls konings blou. They change it a year back to blue to fit with WePees blue hoops.

Myself have heaps of Bok jersey but havent gor myself a Stormers jersey. First want to see them winning the S14 before spending money on them. :nta:

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Scarfman said:
Looks like he's been painting the house in his rugby jersey.

What shits me about the SA teams is that they keep changing their colours. Or to put it another way, the original S12 colours chosen actually clash with the Currie Cup teams that they are drawn from.

E.g., Stormers used to be all black but Western Province have always been blue and white stripes. And the Sharks used to be blue-white-black but Natal are black.

Traditional Sharks colors are black, grey and white.

All the SA teams play in colors that are almost exactly the same as the Currie Cup unions.

The only ones to change were the Stormers when they went for black. Some marketing person must have thought it would be fun to get everyone turn ot in black until they realised people in the Cape like theyr trusted blue and white.

Lions have always been red and white

What you may be thinking about is the Cats who were combination of the Cheetahs and Lions abd could never decide what colors to play in.

Cheaters white and orange

Bulls - BLUE! Although their was a little bit of red about 10 years ago to please one of the feeder unions. The Bulls bought all the good players and dumped the red.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
The Tahs the reason for the Brute different jerseyd between S14 & CC.

There you have it Scarfie, your team the reason for us to change jerseys. :lmao:

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
PaarlBok said:
Got so involved in the cricket and totally forgot this is a rugby forum. Shame on me. :huxley

That jersey is only used for this years warmups. It have all the supporters signatures except mine on it. Refuse to sign with the fellow Keo Mountain Goaters.

They will use the same one they had last year, navy blue or what we calls konings blou. They change it a year back to blue to fit with WePees blue hoops.

Myself have heaps of Bok jersey but havent gor myself a Stormers jersey. First want to see them winning the S14 before spending money on them. :nta:

I still can't/won't buy an Aus jersey, dumb I know, but when I grew up the only way to get it was to earn it.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Let Matt Dunning know that Canterbury won't make them in your size and he might help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.