• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

PDV , photoshop and quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Kamp%20Staaldraad%20rugby%201.png

"Its alright guys, if it gets too cold, I'll part the sea".

S

Sardyntjie

PaarlBok said:
Sardyntjie said:
Beware the world

"the process is now beginning to work",

"We're only 60-70 percent where we want to be"
Well if you understand the way he wants to play then he is probably right. Look like you also need that manual. 8)

Hell , PB , you spank the second best team in the world , and beat the best team in the world at their fortress , and you are only 60 to 70 percent where you want to be......?

unless hes talking about win/loss ratios against the top two teams in the world.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sardyntjie said:
Hell , PB , you spank the second best team in the world , and beat the best team in the world at their fortress , and you are only 60 to 70 percent where you want to be......?

unless hes talking about win/loss ratios against the top two teams in the world.
Thats where you lot miss the bus. He is talking about the players adopting to the way he wants them to play.

S

Sardyntjie

PaarlBok said:
Sardyntjie said:

Thats where you lot miss the bus. He is talking about the players adopting to the way he wants them to play.

If the boks play like that every game they will be unbeatable and almost as great as the All Blacks.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Moses said:
I personally wouldn't be 60-70% happy with a Tri Nations wooden spoon
You just maybe end up just ahead of the wooden spoon and with the biggest drubbing in history from the wooden spoonist. Would you happy with that, personally?

F

formeropenside

PaarlBok said:
Moses said:
I personally wouldn't be 60-70% happy with a Tri Nations wooden spoon
You just maybe end up just ahead of the wooden spoon and with the biggest drubbing in history from the wooden spoonist. Would you happy with that, personally?

Not really, but more than if I had the wooden spoon.

S

Sardyntjie

De Villiers spoke this morning with the victim of a racist attack and also offered her an apology on behalf of the team.

?I want to categorically state that we condemn this isolated incident in the strongest possible way,? said De Villiers. ?We are immensely proud to be representing this great sporting nation and of the contribution we are making towards nation building through rugby ? but incidents like this undermine the good work we are trying to do.?

that sounds too scripted and sensible to come from PDVs own mind.

The give away for me is this part
I want to categorically state
, thats a politicians intro.

S

Sardyntjie

SSex , lies and video tapes...

this man has it all I tell you.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sardyntjie said:
SSex , lies and video tapes...

and you try to tell me I am the same? :nta: Well Slaapstad not to far from Paarl and I have your number. :angryfire:

anyway I think he should just walk away from this job because he only try to explain his expansive gameplain to the miss and maybe her name was Suzie and she end at the wrong end of the choke this time around. Think when you look at that Staaldraad lot and Keo involved, Hewiit one of his Muppets and its going to be interesting to see where all of this will end, throw in the politicians and you have a problrm potjie. :nta:

S

Sardyntjie

PaarlBok said:

and you try to tell me I am the same? :nta: Well Slaapstad not to far from Paarl and I have your number. :angryfire:

:eek:

:lmao:

only regarding your quotes PB..............hey , I moved , so its not that easy to trace me .
And the cell phone reception in Parklands is so crap that you wouldnt be able to trace me to Parklands anyway.
And the fact that all the streets link to Ringwood road will also make it difficult to establish where on that road I live.
So unless you could guess that my street adress is number 1 I guess Im pretty safe.

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.