• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Perth v Sydney — Sun 28th Sept @ Joondalup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Perth Spirit v Sydney Stars
Sunday 28 September 2014
3.30pm AWST (Perth)
5.30pm AEST (Sydney)

This game will be streamed LIVE on Local Sports Online!

(i.e. for non-WA people; those in WA - get yo' ass to Joondalup!);)

Battle of the Bumblebees
3PjvlRVl.png

@ HBF Arena, Joondalup, WA.
ePErN1X.jpg

Referee: Graham Cooper
AR1: Rob Kellam
AR2: Pat Davis

duNVizdt.png

Coaches: David Wessels & Kevin Foote
Captain: Sam Wykes

Lineup:

1 Joe Savage, 2 Robbie Abel, 3 Tetera Faulkner, 4 Sam Wykes (c), 5 Brent Murphy, 6 Brynard Stander, 7 Richard Hardwick, 8 Ross Haylett-Petty;

9 Ian Prior, 10 Zack Holmes, 11 Marcel Brache, 12 Kyle Godwin, 13 Junior Rasolea, 14 Luke Morahan, 15 Dane Haylett-Petty.

16 Harry Scoble, 17 Chris Heiberg, 18 Oliver Hoskins, 19 Kieran Stringer, 20 Kane Koteka, 21 Alex Rovira, 22 Justin Turner, 23 Dillyn Leyds.

YNwIoDL.png

Coach: Chris Malone
Captain: Pat McCutcheon

1 Paddy Ryan, 2 James Willan, 3 Laurie Weeks, 4 Andrew Leota, 5 Will Skelton, 6 Hugo Dessens, 7 Patrick McCutcheon (c), 8 Sam Quinn;

9 Jake Gordon, 10 Stuart Dunbar, 11 Jono Sullivan, 12 Jim Stewart, 13 Michael Hodge, 14 James Dargaville, 15 Jack Macklin.

16 Tom Coolican, 17 Tom Robertson, 18 Jeremy Tilse, 19 Matthew Philip, 20 Mitchell Whitely, 21 Jock Merriman, 22 Angus Roberts, 23 Johnny Loseli.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
this is the first time this season the stars have played the same centre pair twice in a row. This setup looked better last week, but I fear the real issue is at 9 and 10.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Have word that Local Sports Online will stream the game for non-WA viewers.

You can add to the OP if you want Kiap.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm a bit concerned half of our side won't be match fit. We need to win the next three if we want to play any finals games.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Well if there is no stream I'll do my best to give a commentary like the first match.

The site lines are very bad so it might not be the best but oh well.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Start regather the kick off but turn it over.

Godwin with the cut out pass and marcel I done the side line red calls it forward scrum to the stars.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Stars scrum under pressure but win their ball.

Stars going back on attack and kick DHP calls mark on the 22.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Poor communication front the spirit and a collision sees then tune the ball over

Stars making good ground.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Cooper continues where he left off in the city game and penalises the spirit stars kick for touch lineout 5m from their try line.

Status
Not open for further replies.