• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pessimistic Irish Fan looking to exchange tickets with Optimistic Wallaby fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kizboe

After that unexpected win, I am looking to exchange Rugby World Cup Quarter Final 3 and Semi Final 2 Tickets for Quarter Final 1 and Semi Final 1 Tickets. I have two of each and they're Category C. Post or private message me if you're interested please.

J

JuliaH

Are these still available? I have 2 x SF1 Cat C tickets to swap for SF2

N

nsm83

After that unexpected win, I am looking to exchange Rugby World Cup Quarter Final 3 and Semi Final 2 Tickets for Quarter Final 1 and Semi Final 1 Tickets. I have two of each and they're Category C. Post or private message me if you're interested please.

i have 2 x SF1 tickets. they are seats ********* in row A section 204 (front row north west try line).
im in auckland from 13th october so probably easiest to swap when i get there if you're interested??? (assuming you'll be in auckland...)

B

Bushpig82

I also have 2 x SF1 catagory D tickets for swap with SF2. Are happy to pay the extra cost on other categories if need be. Will be in New Zealand from the 13th October.

Can be contacted on mcdunny@hotmail.com

F

FMcKillop

4 QF3 Cat C ticket swap for 4 QF1 tickets

Looking to swap 4 Category C quarter final tickets (sitting together) in Wellington on 09/10/11, for 4 Category C quarter final tickets (sitting together) in Wellington on 08/10/11.

In Wellington at the minute. Private message me or write back here.

Thanks,
Fintan

Status
Not open for further replies.