• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Planet Rugby Forum

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
That place is dead set mental. They seem to have developed their own language and parallel sense of reality.

It is quote entertaining I will admit but there are no proper conversations.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Signed up, got yelled at, threads went by at an alarming rate, executive summary; not my scene.

That scene being; high volume, vicious and unimaginative.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Going from TSF to PR is like going from Tauranga to Tokyo.

GAGR is like popping in to Bangladesh at low tide or some shit.

Reactions: Tex

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ the best thing about the PR forum was that someone posted about something they'd seen on "Green & Gold". I was intrigued enough to Google search "Green & Gold rugby" et voila! Haven't been back to that cesspool since & don't miss the "something-bok" & "bok-something" inhabitants one bit. Nor "Trinats" who makes Shiggins seem a fair & reasoned chap (my God, what if Shiggins IS Trinats but has mellowed a bit? Scary thought, that).

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
^ the best thing about the PR forum was that someone posted about something they'd seen on "Green & Gold". I was intrigued enough to Google search "Green & Gold rugby" et voila! Haven't been back to that cesspool since & don't miss the "something-bok" & "bok-something" inhabitants one bit. Nor "Trinats" who makes Shiggins seem a fair & reasoned chap (my God, what if Shiggins IS Trinats but has mellowed a bit? Scary thought, that).

Never knew Shiggings post there? At least I can swear at him in afrikaans in PR. :)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oops, sounds like PR is getting shut down.

Could be an influx of enraged and disenfranchised UK types signing up here..... FAT FUCKEN CHANCE.

"Why am I suddenly banned? I just wrote I hope your entire family dies in a vat of boiling oil while you have to watch! It's called the bantz!"

Really do wonder what happens to so many UK types when they get behind the anonymity of a computer screen. All the residual pent-up butthurt of living in a gloomy bumhole accentuated by their class-stratified panopticonification suddenly gets unleashed online all over some poor git they've suddenly found they might get away with lording it over and belittling. Ever heard of a laconic pom? Nope, me neither.....

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ I hereby second the motion that panopticonification be declared an actual word. All those not in favour please say WTF? The Ayes have it, panopticonification is hereby declared an actual word. Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to vent their objections to the PR Forum Standards Sub-Committee who's verdict shall be final if not fatal.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
In true excessively-bloated corporate toff RA fashion, I reckon GAGR should send a massive delegation over to PR, flying first class, to make a gratuitiously-overpriced presentation pitching for new members @GAGR.

The ENTIRE east coast elite GAGR old boys faction.

Then, in true RA fashion, midflight at 33,000 feet, one half of the faction (the "Joeys") has a falling out with the other (the "Mosmans" - whatever the fuck that is), it all turns to shit and they never make it to PR and instead spend the entire GAGR-funded junket holed up in their separate wings of the huge completely pre-booked luxury hotel plotting against one another. Then a week later they fly all the way back to GAGR first-class having accomplished absolutely nothing.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^ I hereby second the motion that panopticonification be declared an actual word. All those not in favour please say WTF? The Ayes have it, panopticonification is hereby declared an actual word. Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to vent their objections to the PR Forum Standards Sub-Committee who's verdict shall be final if not fatal.
I've heard of penopticonification, where one's penis resembles a pine tree. Tricky surgery to fix, often ends up bonsai-ed.